What is the heart rate in this Graph please.

Started by mark352
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mark352

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2DQ7SyD.png


can someone tell me the heart rate in this graph thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice...new user, homework help, getting mad about no reply after 90 minutes. Pretty much the trifecta.

I fail to see why i was getting mad here .You are just a little troll aren't you.

I was just bumping the thread witch is reasonable after 9o minutes.

I even solved the problem myself during that time i was just checking if my solution was correct.

Now thanks for answering
 
Yes. I - 10 year member, 12K posts, pointing out the ridiculousness of asking physicians for help with your homework after 90 minutes (Pro-Tip...on SDN anything without a reply after 3 or 4 days is reasonable to bump...we're busy...you just caught me at lunch) - am definitely the troll here.
 
I fail to see why i was getting mad here .You are just a little troll aren't you.

I was just bumping the thread witch is reasonable after 9o minutes.

I even solved the problem myself during that time i was just checking if my solution was correct.

Now thanks for answering

Yeah it's not reasonable. And your attitude is unacceptable little kid. Please go away.
 
I am sorry i did not know the rules.Anyway have a nice day and dont worry i will go away.

For the info this problem can be solved in 30 seconds.