What is your attitude about money?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm frugal beyond belief, and just looking at the amount of debt that I face after medical school (thankfully just medical school... I go to a cheap state college that gives a good education, and everything is paid for by my mom), is only making me more frugal. This is interesting when I look at my boyfriend, who spends money like it's nothing. Course, my family went bankrupt when I was in middle school, and I rarely got new things then, so that might have some effect on my attitude about money.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of us with a $200grand undergrad loan, another $200 grand + tax/living expenses is going to put me down half a mill at the start of my career...

joy to the world....

when i started this thread it was before interview invites. these plane tickets. oh my. has jetblue raised its fares again or something? i think i need to start thinking about hitch hiking to interviews. is it ok to go door to door asking for donations?