What is your major...I am transferring to....

Started by RadMD1day
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadMD1day

Cat Scan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my 4 year University in the Fall after being in a Jr. College for sooooo long. (went part time for the first few years), anywho...my "major" has been PreMed, but of course got to pick a Real Major now. I am looking at Biology and think I would do really well in Marine Biology, (I'd rather learn animals than land plants...) but they offer General, Environmental, and Marine Biology.
If I did NOT make it to Med School, I gotta have a backup plan. I live 7 hours from the ocean, so Marine Bio isn't probably my best plan, so what do I do?
What did you major in and why? :idea:
What advice can you give in reason to a major for me?
Thanks in advance, sorry such a long sloppy post.:laugh:

(Yes I did post this in the Pre Allo forum, but I wanted some advice from my fellow Non Trads.)😉
 
This a duplicate thread to one in Pre-Allo and I am closing this one. If you wish to respond to this thead, do so, in Pre-Allo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.