-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What is your Myers-Briggs Personality type?
Started by yepiminthere
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wonder if there is a general type of personality that nurses possess. Hmmm...
Right on the boundary between ENTJ and INTJ.
I wonder if there is a general type of personality that nurses possess. Hmmm...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population
Thats actually pretty darn accurate
Thats actually pretty darn accurate
N
njbmd
I'm ENFP 8.1% of the total population is like me... that makes me common 🙁.
Extroverted (E)- 72.73% Introverted (I)-27.27%
Intuitive (N)- 54.84 Sensing (S)- 45.16
Feeling (F)- 54.05 Thinking (T)- 45.95
Percieving (P)- 61.9 Judging (J)- 38.1
"journalist"- I have an uncanny sense of the motivations of others. 🙂
Overall, it's true- i just wish i scored higher on the thinking portion...lol
ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION:
ENFP
Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.
OH and I"m liking myself even more after reading the above in conjunction with this.... I think it is right when it says i need affirmation from others!!! LOL
Portrait of an ENFP - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
(Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)
The Inspirer
As an ENFP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit in with your personal value system.
ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.
ENFPs have an unusually broad range of skills and talents. They are good at most things which interest them. Project-oriented, they may go through several different careers during their lifetime. To onlookers, the ENFP may seem directionless and without purpose, but ENFPs are actually quite consistent, in that they have a strong sense of values which they live with throughout their lives. Everything that they do must be in line with their values. An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right. They see meaning in everything, and are on a continuous quest to adapt their lives and values to achieve inner peace. They're constantly aware and somewhat fearful of losing touch with themselves. Since emotional excitement is usually an important part of the ENFP's life, and because they are focused on keeping "centered", the ENFP is usually an intense individual, with highly evolved values.
An ENFP needs to focus on following through with their projects. This can be a problem area for some of these individuals. Unlike other Extraverted types, ENFPs need time alone to center themselves, and make sure they are moving in a direction which is in sync with their values. ENFPs who remain centered will usually be quite successful at their endeavors. Others may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving.
Most ENFPs have great people skills. They are genuinely warm and interested in people, and place great importance on their inter-personal relationships. ENFPs almost always have a strong need to be liked. Sometimes, especially at a younger age, an ENFP will tend to be "gushy" and insincere, and generally "overdo" in an effort to win acceptance. However, once an ENFP has learned to balance their need to be true to themselves with their need for acceptance, they excel at bringing out the best in others, and are typically well-liked. They have an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time, and use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level.
Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks, and will frequently remain oblivous to these types of concerns. When they do have to perform these tasks, they do not enjoy themselves. This is a challenging area of life for most ENFPs, and can be frustrating for ENFP's family members.
An ENFP who has "gone wrong" may be quite manipulative - and very good it. The gift of gab which they are blessed with makes it naturally easy for them to get what they want. Most ENFPs will not abuse their abilities, because that would not jive with their value systems.
ENFPs sometimes make serious errors in judgment. They have an amazing ability to intuitively perceive the truth about a person or situation, but when they apply judgment to their perception, they may jump to the wrong conclusions.
ENFPs who have not learned to follow through may have a difficult time remaining happy in marital relationships. Always seeing the possibilities of what could be, they may become bored with what actually is. The strong sense of values will keep many ENFPs dedicated to their relationships. However, ENFPs like a little excitement in their lives, and are best matched with individuals who are comfortable with change and new experiences.
Having an ENFP parent can be a fun-filled experience, but may be stressful at times for children with strong Sensing or Judging tendancies. Such children may see the ENFP parent as inconsistent and difficult to understand, as the children are pulled along in the whirlwind life of the ENFP. Sometimes the ENFP will want to be their child's best friend, and at other times they will play the parental authoritarian. But ENFPs are always consistent in their value systems, which they will impress on their children above all else, along with a basic joy of living.
ENFPs are basically happy people. They may become unhappy when they are confined to strict schedules or mundane tasks. Consequently, ENFPs work best in situations where they have a lot of flexibility, and where they can work with people and ideas. Many go into business for themselves. They have the ability to be quite productive with little supervision, as long as they are excited about what they're doing.
Because they are so alert and sensitive, constantly scanning their environments, ENFPs often suffer from muscle tension. They have a strong need to be independent, and resist being controlled or labelled. They need to maintain control over themselves, but they do not believe in controlling others. Their dislike of dependence and suppression extends to others as well as to themselves.
ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through.
Jungian functional preference ordering for ENFP:
Dominant: Extraverted Intuition
Auxiliary: Introverted Feeling
Tertiary: Extraverted Thinking
Inferior: Introverted Sensing
ENFP here and also a surgeon. I wonder how I slipped through the cracks???

Wow, there's a lot of T's. I thought doctors were usually F's.
the majority of society is a T. I think a lot of doctors are T's, but I think there are a lot of both types in healthcare.
Where are all the ISTPs? I think I got trained...
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
Introverted (I) 70% Extroverted (E) 30%
Sensing (S) 67.65% Intuitive (N) 32.35%
Thinking (T) 77.78% Feeling (F) 22.22%
Perceiving (P) 53.33% Judging (J) 46.67%
ISTP also
personality page calls us mechanics. Engineer's sounds better, but my brother is an engineer and he is far far duller than me
so ISTP people, what specialty are you in?
ENFP, I heard from a trained presenter on this subject that it's also the "manipulators" as the uncanny sense to motivate others is ussually used to my own ends(even if it is for a greater goal).
Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Fun test.
Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Fun test.
ENFP here and also a surgeon. I wonder how I slipped through the cracks???![]()
I think that we get board doing the same mundane tasks over and over...surgery isn't quite like licking envelopes and sticking on a stamp 🙂
I wonder if there is a general type of personality that nurses possess. Hmmm...
actually nursing is a common career choice for my personality type, isfj.
INTJ but after reading some on the others I think I'm a little INTP as well

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm...apparently I'm a gunner 🙁Extroverted (E) 59.38% Introverted (I) 40.63%
Sensing (S) 51.35% Intuitive (N) 48.65%
Thinking (T) 58.33% Feeling (F) 41.67%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%
ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
They got the Entrepeneur part right though...I always get these business ideas I want to implement, and while I usually don't end up doing it (I really, really, really wanted to open up a FEBO-style Automat on St. Marks in NYC back in 2005...and of course, someone else does it this year and it seems like a success...I feel like crap every time I see that stupid place so I secretly hope that they go bankrupt so I don't feel like an idiot for not going for it instead of having worked at my crappy paying job), there have been times when I did all right (I started a website that made me $100 in sales commissions [mostly from amazon.com just in case anybody thought anything dirty lol] in the month before I got a regular job...too bad it took about 80 hours of work to get that $100 in commissions
but website traffic was growing pretty well so I'm pretty sure commissions would have been less laughable if I had kept up with it, oh well), and I made a decent amount as an ebay seller for a couple of years (enough that I filed for a sales tax license and paid income taxes and whatnot).I dunno about this whole negotiator par excellence thing, I couldn't get the electronics shop in Chinatown to give me a decent discount on headphones other than to not charge me sales tax. But the guy who hit my car a while ago ended up paying me the full amount I asked for, after being wishy-washy and trying to get me to use a cheaper bodyshop
And of course since he simply gave me the money I still have the option of using a cheaper bodyshop anyway 😀And yes, I guess I do use shock to try and get attention, but I think it mostly it comes in the form of behavior that's meant to be humorous via self-deprecation. Unfortunately it seems that people don't always get that it's a joke and just think I'm actually a *****

Uh oh...I guess if everything else is accurate I really must be a gunner 🙁
Actually, fine, I'll cop to it, I really am somewhat competitive...BUT never to the detriment of other people. I like to win but I also like to see my friends succeed so there's no backstabbery in my competitiveness. Plus it's not really an academic thing, I think most of the time it just involves trying to win a video game or something stupid, lol.
Wow, apparently I'm not supposed to be a novelist or a graphics designer...both things I think I'm somewhat decent at (writing fiction and graphics design). I agree on most of the other disfavored careers though...it's kinda weird because I actually like more than half the professions (and have probably considered them, if only fleetingly) on the favored list and I dislike almost the entirety of the disfavored list except for novelist/author and graphics designer.
The stuff I've actually considered and/or been offered work as I put in bold:
But seriously though, how can there be people who don't want to be CEOs or a fighter pilot (with the exception of the part where you actually have to blow people up via bombing runs, that part I don't think I could actually deal with since there'd be so much collateral I don't think I could live with myself) or a secret agent, lol. And race car driver?! Seriously half the little boys in the world want to be race car drivers lol.
The stuff I've actually considered and/or been offered work as I put in bold:
ceo, sports management, fighter pilot, marketing specialist, business manager, race car driver, supervisor, economist, airline pilot, bar owner, consultant, cia agent, security specialist, technician, businessman, mechanical engineer, public relations specialist, coach, manager, marketing director, sales associate, mechanic, politician, publicist
But seriously though, how can there be people who don't want to be CEOs or a fighter pilot (with the exception of the part where you actually have to blow people up via bombing runs, that part I don't think I could actually deal with since there'd be so much collateral I don't think I could live with myself) or a secret agent, lol. And race car driver?! Seriously half the little boys in the world want to be race car drivers lol.
INFP - "Idealist" -- wow, some of these personality descriptions are uncannily revealing, especially about our strenths and weaknesses.
I generally test as an INFP but occasionally test as an INTP. Pretty solidly I, N and P but borderline on the T/F thing.
Another ISTJ here.
Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 56.41% Intuitive (N) 43.59%
Thinking (T) 58.82% Feeling (F) 41.18%
Judging (J) 56.76% Perceiving (P) 43.24%
Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 56.41% Intuitive (N) 43.59%
Thinking (T) 58.82% Feeling (F) 41.18%
Judging (J) 56.76% Perceiving (P) 43.24%
Lot of INTJ and ISTJ!
I'm an INTJ myself...looks like I will be meeting many more. I do have a fondness for ENFP's though.
I'm an INTJ myself...looks like I will be meeting many more. I do have a fondness for ENFP's though.
yeah...weird, huh? I ended up being ISTJ...Lot of INTJ and ISTJ!
I'm an INTJ myself...looks like I will be meeting many more. I do have a fondness for ENFP's though.
Damn, us ENTJ's are getting cleaned up. But then again, I'm right on the border with ENTP as well.
Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
Intuitive (N) 65.38% Sensing (S) 34.62%
Thinking (T) 75.86% Feeling (F) 24.14%
Judging (J) 51.35% Perceiving (P) 48.65%
Your type is: ENTJ
ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
More info:
Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
Intuitive (N) 65.38% Sensing (S) 34.62%
Thinking (T) 75.86% Feeling (F) 24.14%
Judging (J) 51.35% Perceiving (P) 48.65%
Your type is: ENTJ
ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
More info:
ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.
ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
INFJ, just like Mother Teresa and Nelson Mandela! 😍
Two interesting articles detailing the choice of specialties among personality types:
http://www.ttuhsc.edu/SOM/Success/Who does what.htm
http://www.gesher.org/Myers-Briggs/mbti chart and specialty.html
Two interesting articles detailing the choice of specialties among personality types:
http://www.ttuhsc.edu/SOM/Success/Who does what.htm
And:Ì Medical specialties such as internal medicine and neurology attract more IN types, while surgical specialties attract ES types.
ÌSensing types with their interest in high tech and straightforward approaches are more attracted to general and orthopedic surgery and obstetrics/gynecology.
Ì Intuitives' preference for complex problems and subtle nuances makes psychiatry attractive.
Ì ISTPs and ISFPs appear to be most attracted to monitoring jobs such as anesthesiology. Extraverted SPs were less comfortable with the extended attention span required by these
specialties.
Ì INT types are attracted to pathology and research due to their ability to detach intellectually. They enjoy the challenge of medicine without ever seeing a patient.
Ì Pediatrics appeals most to the warmhearted ESFJs and ISFJs. ENFJs and INFJs, who enjoy nurturing intellectually rather than physically, choose more often to teach in medical school.
Ì Introverts and feeling types are more likely to choose primary care, with its nurturing role for the physician. Within primary care, feeling types are more likely to choose family medicine
http://www.gesher.org/Myers-Briggs/mbti chart and specialty.html
ISFJ Representin'!!!!!!
I am a ESTJ
Extroverted (E) 64.52% Introverted (I) 35.48%
Sensing (S) 58.14% Intuitive (N) 41.86%
Thinking (T) 63.64% Feeling (F) 36.36%
Judging (J) 58.97% Perceiving (P) 41.03%
Sensing (S) 58.14% Intuitive (N) 41.86%
Thinking (T) 63.64% Feeling (F) 36.36%
Judging (J) 58.97% Perceiving (P) 41.03%
Extroverted (E) 57.89% Introverted (I) 42.11%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Thinking (T) 72.73% Feeling (F) 27.27%
Judging (J) 55.88% Perceiving (P) 44.12%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Thinking (T) 72.73% Feeling (F) 27.27%
Judging (J) 55.88% Perceiving (P) 44.12%
Your type is: [SIZE=+3]ENTJ[/SIZE]
ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
This is REALLY accurate. I took the test 3 times in the past 8 years and I ALWAYS get Field Marshall.
ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.
ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
This is sooo me, it's really scary. How can a test be this accurate???
ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.
ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
This is sooo me, it's really scary. How can a test be this accurate???
Extroverted (E) 85.71% Introverted (I) 14.29%
Intuitive (N) 61.29% Sensing (S) 38.71%
Thinking (T) 66.67% Feeling (F) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 72.22% Judging (J) 27.78%
Intuitive (N) 61.29% Sensing (S) 38.71%
Thinking (T) 66.67% Feeling (F) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 72.22% Judging (J) 27.78%
Your type is: [SIZE=+3]ENTP[/SIZE]
Test seems to be accurate. I get ENTP everytime.
Apparently I'm an "Inventor".
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ISTJ 54 17.53%
INTJ 51 16.56%
This is quite amazing, considering that ISTJ's make up only about 9% of the real population, and especially amazing, INTJ's make up only about 2.5%.
INTJ 51 16.56%
This is quite amazing, considering that ISTJ's make up only about 9% of the real population, and especially amazing, INTJ's make up only about 2.5%.
1
154465
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Extroverted (E) 68.42% Introverted (I) 31.58%
Intuitive (N) 54.29% Sensing (S) 45.71%
Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
Perceiving (P) 63.64% Judging (J) 36.36%
Extroverted (E) 68.42% Introverted (I) 31.58%
Intuitive (N) 54.29% Sensing (S) 45.71%
Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
Perceiving (P) 63.64% Judging (J) 36.36%
strange....I went from INTJ to ENFJ over the past couple years. Maybe college mellowed me?
I'm pretty borderline in everything though:
Extroverted (E) 58.54% Introverted (I) 41.46%
Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%
Feeling (F) 52.27% Thinking (T) 47.73%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
I'm pretty borderline in everything though:
Extroverted (E) 58.54% Introverted (I) 41.46%
Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%
Feeling (F) 52.27% Thinking (T) 47.73%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
B
Begaster
Caffeine, I went from INTJ to ENTJ to ENTP over the last few years. Just got it again, actually.
ENTP
Extroverted (E) 56.41% Introverted (I) 43.59%
Intuitive (N) 54.84% Sensing (S) 45.16%
Thinking (T) 63.33% Feeling (F) 36.67%
Perceiving (P) 65.63% Judging (J) 34.38%
ENTP
Extroverted (E) 56.41% Introverted (I) 43.59%
Intuitive (N) 54.84% Sensing (S) 45.16%
Thinking (T) 63.33% Feeling (F) 36.67%
Perceiving (P) 65.63% Judging (J) 34.38%
1
1956Goldtop
Introverted (I) 52.94% Extroverted (E) 47.06%
Intuitive (N) 54.76% Sensing (S) 45.24%
Thinking (T) 54.76% Feeling (F) 45.24%
Perceiving (P) 65.79% Judging (J) 34.21%
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
::Shrug::
Intuitive (N) 54.76% Sensing (S) 45.24%
Thinking (T) 54.76% Feeling (F) 45.24%
Perceiving (P) 65.79% Judging (J) 34.21%
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
::Shrug::
Extroverted (E) 78.57% Introverted (I) 21.43%
Sensing (S) 61.54% Intuitive (N) 38.46%
Feeling (F) 75.76% Thinking (T) 24.24%
Perceiving (P) 54.05% Judging (J) 45.95%
Your type is: ESFP
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.
ESFPs love people, and everybody loves an ESFP. One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody. An ESFP is unfailingly warm and generous with their friends, and they generally treat everyone as a friend. However, once crosesed, an ESFP is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed them. They are capable of deep dislike in such a situation.
That bolded part is especially true. 😉
The career choices all seem frivolous to me, though. I DID want to be an Actor at one point. -shrug-
Artists, Performers and Actors, Sales Representatives, Counselors / Social Work, Child Care, Fashion Designers, Interior Decorators, Consultants, Photographers
Sensing (S) 61.54% Intuitive (N) 38.46%
Feeling (F) 75.76% Thinking (T) 24.24%
Perceiving (P) 54.05% Judging (J) 45.95%
Your type is: ESFP
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.
ESFPs love people, and everybody loves an ESFP. One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody. An ESFP is unfailingly warm and generous with their friends, and they generally treat everyone as a friend. However, once crosesed, an ESFP is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed them. They are capable of deep dislike in such a situation.
That bolded part is especially true. 😉

The career choices all seem frivolous to me, though. I DID want to be an Actor at one point. -shrug-
Artists, Performers and Actors, Sales Representatives, Counselors / Social Work, Child Care, Fashion Designers, Interior Decorators, Consultants, Photographers
ENFJ - the "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Another ENFJ here. The description I read said that I'm all warm and fuzzy people person with a strong sense of morality. It seemed to imply that instead of being a doctor, I should be a therapist, or care bear or something..
Extroverted (E) 83.87% Introverted (I) 16.13%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 73.33% Feeling (F) 26.67%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%
Your type is: ESTP
Accuracy:
ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
Wow, this pretty much sums it up... NICE!
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 73.33% Feeling (F) 26.67%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%
Your type is: ESTP
Accuracy:
ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
Wow, this pretty much sums it up... NICE!
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Judging (J) 61.29% Perceiving (P) 38.71%
Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Judging (J) 61.29% Perceiving (P) 38.71%
INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
ISTP
Tolerant and flexible, quiet observers until a problem appears, then act quickly to find workable solutions. Analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, organize facts using logical principles, value efficiency.
Hmmm that sounds familiar...
Tolerant and flexible, quiet observers until a problem appears, then act quickly to find workable solutions. Analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, organize facts using logical principles, value efficiency.
Hmmm that sounds familiar...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ESFP
Extroverted (E) 77.43% Introverted (I) 22.57%
Sensing (S) 58.97% Intuitive (N) 41.03%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
Extroverted (E) 77.43% Introverted (I) 22.57%
Sensing (S) 58.97% Intuitive (N) 41.03%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
ESTJ. Sounds fairly accurate, I suppose.