What is your PCAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legaia

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is you PCAT score?

Members don't see this ad.

I kind of figured only the truly dedicated folks would hang out on a website such as this, so I figured y'all were the "cream of the crop," so to speak. I had no idea we have literally all the top folks across the country here! That rocks! I hope you guys rub off on me. ;)

My first PCAT is in 19 days and counting and I'm studying a little bit everyday now. :oops:

Chris

My friend who had 10% on her PCAT got accepted to MCP. She is done next May and got an offer from CVS for $110,000/year. Be optimistic.....!! :)

Wow, everyone here makes my 93th percentile looks real bad. Stupid "reading comprehension" section brought my grade down, and I thought I did good in that section too. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
84 in Oct 04 due to my very low math score. So, would you guys say that mostly the composite score is looked at?

Haven't taken it.... and not planning to take it. Thank god for California schools! ;)

California Schools don't require the PCAT!? Man...

As for my PCAT Scores:
89 the 1st time
95 the 2nd time

All of you with 98s and 99s.. Freaking smarty pants.

MNnaloxone said:
98th %tile, October 1999.
Number of people that care anymore: zero.

That's funny. I needed a good laugh this morning.
How sad but true that is, isn't it? We are Busting Our Asses to get good grades now, but as soon as we are a pharmacist, or accepted to pharmacy school, No One will care.

Oi.

Chris

Yeah all you guys make my 92 percentile score in october or so of 2002, look pretty bad. It would've been higher but I hadn't yet started Organic Chemistry. Oh well still not bad for not studying at all. My highest score was on the reading comprehension, maybe because I am constantly reading.

99th percentile in November 2004. Something that I found interesting was that out of the 200+ people taking the test with me only 2 were left handed! Also, when you took the test was anyone kicked out for writing after time was called? One person was kicked out during my test and he made quite a scene.

Teg said:
99th percentile in November 2004. Something that I found interesting was that out of the 200+ people taking the test with me only 2 were left handed! Also, when you took the test was anyone kicked out for writing after time was called? One person was kicked out during my test and he made quite a scene.

Nobody got kicked out when I took it this past October. That guy who got kicked out must be mad at himself now because the writing section doesn't even count. ;)

99th percentile October 2004.

You'd think that the waiting for an acceptance letter to show up for three months would be more bearable with a high score in the bank.....but it's not!
I wish they would just let me in already. :(

Pete