What is your Social Status :: Poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whats your status for those new dental students.

• Married

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • In a relationship

Votes: 52 32.5%
  • Single

Votes: 68 42.5%
  • Care not to disclose

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

letsgfuad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Poll

Members don't see this ad.

Where is the poll?

LOL it was my first time making a poll, finally got it.

Oh and i need to find myself a cute girl, preferably who is going to be rich so i can go to 4 years of dental school and be a stay at home daddy. However i will make my family refer to me as Doctor.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL it was my first time making a poll, finally got it.

Oh and i need to find myself a cute girl, preferably who is going to be rich so i can go to 4 years of dental school and be a stay at home daddy. However i will make my family refer to me as Doctor.

Hahaha dental school would be a total waste of time and money if you're just going to be a stay at home dad.

well not money because my future rich wife has money to waste. Time yeah.... but then my family wont call me doctor

So does "in a relationship mean" they are gay or lesbian or just dating? I am confused.. but not in the gay way, just about the poll. I am married... to a beatiful woman.

Where you going to dental school? 'Cause I happen to be a cute girl who needs a stay at home daddy.

Where you going to dental school? 'Cause I happen to be a cute girl who needs a stay at home daddy.

Oh boy my lucky day. If that picture by your name is you then wow you are cute. I got accepted to USC, NOVA, and Temple. Hopefully colorado, creighton or minnesota will give me some love as well. Where you going? or what are your choices.

Oh i see UNLV 2012. I turned down my interview there. USC is kindof close =]

I might go to creighton if they let me in. I'm still on hold. But thanks. Although, I don't really want to take on another dental school debt. I'll be eating saltines for the next 10 years as it is.

Where the hell is the "other" option????:mad::p

I might go to creighton if they let me in. I'm still on hold. But thanks. Although, I don't really want to take on another dental school debt. I'll be eating saltines for the next 10 years as it is.

We will have to call dr. ayers and tell him our situation. Im sure he will let both of us in. I was actually pushing towards ramen noodles for next 10 years. Also those .20 cents burritos that are very good.

What do you mean Other option? Let me know what it is. And i agree why vote if you care not to disclose... i just could not think of osmething else to put.

We will have to call dr. ayers and tell him our situation. Im sure he will let both of us in. I was actually pushing towards ramen noodles for next 10 years. Also those .20 cents burritos that are very good.

You're right. The only thing better than being in tons of debt is being in debt together. Awww :love:

I figure ill rack up 600,000 dollars dept from USC and flee the country and live in croatia or Czech.

I figure ill rack up 600,000 dollars dept from USC and flee the country and live in croatia or Czech.
Or do the opposite, go to puerto Rico for d-school($20k tuition) then come to the US.