What is your Social Status :: Poll

Whats your status for those new dental students.

• Married

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • In a relationship

Votes: 52 32.5%
  • Single

Votes: 68 42.5%
  • Care not to disclose

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
About the Ads

teefy16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    LOL it was my first time making a poll, finally got it.

Oh and i need to find myself a cute girl, preferably who is going to be rich so i can go to 4 years of dental school and be a stay at home daddy. However i will make my family refer to me as Doctor.

Hahaha dental school would be a total waste of time and money if you're just going to be a stay at home dad.

USU24

Dentist
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Mar 4, 2006
    1. Dentist
      Oh and i need to find myself a cute girl, preferably who is going to be rich so i can go to 4 years of dental school and be a stay at home daddy. However i will make my family refer to me as Doctor.

Where you going to dental school? 'Cause I happen to be a cute girl who needs a stay at home daddy.

letsgfuad

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      May 6, 2006
      1. Dental Student
        Where you going to dental school? 'Cause I happen to be a cute girl who needs a stay at home daddy.

Oh boy my lucky day. If that picture by your name is you then wow you are cute. I got accepted to USC, NOVA, and Temple. Hopefully colorado, creighton or minnesota will give me some love as well. Where you going? or what are your choices.

Oh i see UNLV 2012. I turned down my interview there. USC is kindof close =]

USU24

Dentist
        10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Mar 4, 2006
        1. Dentist
          I might go to creighton if they let me in. I'm still on hold. But thanks. Although, I don't really want to take on another dental school debt. I'll be eating saltines for the next 10 years as it is.

letsgfuad

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          May 6, 2006
          1. Dental Student
            I might go to creighton if they let me in. I'm still on hold. But thanks. Although, I don't really want to take on another dental school debt. I'll be eating saltines for the next 10 years as it is.

We will have to call dr. ayers and tell him our situation. Im sure he will let both of us in. I was actually pushing towards ramen noodles for next 10 years. Also those .20 cents burritos that are very good.

What do you mean Other option? Let me know what it is. And i agree why vote if you care not to disclose... i just could not think of osmething else to put.

USU24

Dentist
            10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            Mar 4, 2006
            1. Dentist
              We will have to call dr. ayers and tell him our situation. Im sure he will let both of us in. I was actually pushing towards ramen noodles for next 10 years. Also those .20 cents burritos that are very good.

You're right. The only thing better than being in tons of debt is being in debt together. Awww :love:

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.