What schools should I apply to??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SammyK!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
cuGPA 3.2, sGPA 3.15, MCAT 29, 300+ hours of volunteering, 50 hours of job shadowing, I have had two jobs for the past year and a half. I am a first generation college student so getting help from anywhere is great!

Members don't see this ad.

As many as you can afford, minus the ones with regional bias. That sGPA is not doing you any favors, but with a nice MCAT and applying everywhere you might have a chance.

Reactions: 1 user
I think the mid-upper tier shots will give you a shot if you've got a unique set of EC's personal statement and excellent LORs

Members don't see this ad :)
cuGPA 3.2, sGPA 3.15, MCAT 29, 300+ hours of volunteering, 50 hours of job shadowing, I have had two jobs for the past year and a half. I am a first generation college student so getting help from anywhere is great!
ACOM, LMU-DCOM, VCOM, LUCOM, WVSOM, WCUCOM, PCOM-GA, SOMA, KYCOM, NSUCOM, LECOM-SH, LECOM-E

ACOM, LMU-DCOM, VCOM, LUCOM, WVSOM, WCUCOM, PCOM-GA, SOMA, KYCOM, NSUCOM, LECOM-SH, LECOM-E

What about MUCOM? Touros? (MCAT is a bit lower than what they like, but still not bad)

Honestly, I'd apply pretty much anywhere I could afford if I was OP. Avoid places that you would get screened out of like KCUMB. CCOM, COMP and PCOM-PA are unlikely. Regional bias will hurt you for Rowan, OU-HCOM, TCOM, and probably OSU and MSU, unless you're from any of those states.