What schools to apply to

Started by Zodiac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could give me their insight into what schools I should look at when applying. I'm trying to build a list of potential schools where I have a decent chance of getting into (not selecting based on interests at this stage, just trying to make a general list).

- I am reapplying this year
- My 2013.07.28 (last summer) MCAT score is a 28 (10/9/9)
- My 2014.08.01 (this summer) MCAT score is a 35 (12/10/13)
- My GPA is a 3.351 (yes, I know, its terrible)
- I currently live in Nebraska

Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

-Zodiac
 
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could give me their insight into what schools I should look at when applying. I'm trying to build a list of potential schools where I have a decent chance of getting into (not selecting based on interests at this stage, just trying to make a general list).

- I am reapplying this year
- My 2013.07.28 (last summer) MCAT score is a 28 (10/9/9)
- My 2014.08.01 (this summer) MCAT score is a 35 (12/10/13)
- My GPA is a 3.351 (yes, I know, its terrible)
- I currently live in Nebraska

Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

-Zodiac
You need to buy the MSAR and identify schools that accept OOS students with stats near yours. Come back with that list and we'll look at it in WAMC!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.