This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DReamer9000

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
-delete-

Thank you to those who responded.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
From my personal experience, organic chem gets exponentially more difficult as the course continues. An F on the second test may be a sign that you're missing knowledge that you need before you attempt a third exam.

Hope that helps! ( I don't have any advice on if withdrawing is right for you, I don't know your situation.)

Members don't see this ad :)
exponentially more difficult
Please stop misusing this word. A piece of my math degree dies every time someone does and I'm afraid I won't have the credentials to get into school if it keeps happening.

Reactions: 2 users
Please stop misusing this word. A piece of my math degree dies every time someone does and I'm afraid I won't have the credentials to get into school if it keeps happening.
Increases at a fixed percentage over time. Aka: Gets harder, faster. I used the word for a reason ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Increases at a fixed percentage over time
Proper use
Aka: Gets harder, faster.
Improper use as many funtions have positive second derivatives for all real numbers

Edit: A counterargument could be "How do we know that it's based off of a percentage? How do we know it's not polynomial, etc. ?"

Reactions: 1 users
I've been bested.

Reactions: 1 users
*tips fedora*

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.