Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

what should i do?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by shaggy411, Nov 17, 2005.

  1. shaggy411

    shaggy411 Member
    5+ Year Member

    Mar 26, 2005
    Likes Received:
    I have a hard decision to make... I interviewed with Ross Univ for the Jan 06 (I will match for 09) class.. and I have an interview with PCOM december... I will have to leave for ross before I get a decision from pcom if i take ross's acceptance...is it worth waiting to hear from pcom...if i get in to pcom i'd start sept versus starting ross in thh may 06 (I will match in 2010) term cause i'd have to wait for their answer delaying me to the may 06 class....

    so basically one of the following

    1) start ross jan 06, match 2009
    2) wait for pcom decision thus,

    A) start PCOM aug 06, match 2010 (if i get in)..if i get waitlistd(?)

    B) start ross may 06, match 2010
  2. temmie

    temmie Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

    Oct 18, 2005
    Likes Received:
    Resident [Any Field]
    I think it depends on you and where you want to go to more. If you think that you would feel more comfortable at PCOM, then maybe you should go for that cos you are going to be in this school for like 3 or 4 years and it will become your alma mata. SO might as well pick based on which one you'll feel more comfortable with. ENvironment and all

Share This Page