What should I do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied for NYU advance placment DDS program. Yesterday I recieved a letter from NYu that my ECE report and NBDE score report is still not in file. When I called to Joint commission the representative told me that we have sent score report on August 21. and same kind of reply from ECE. Plz tell me what should I do coz its been a long time between 21st of last month and yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

order them in a sealed envelope to your place and send them to the school with a tracking number.

Ask the school first if they accept sealed envelopes from ECE and score reports but sent from your address.

Call the admissions office and ask. If they say they're still not in, ask them to recheck. The same thing happened to me in another school, and when I asked them to check again, they found out that my file was indeed complete.

Hi,

Ask them to recheck at university. I had the same experience with other universities. call them regularly. after calling nearly 10- 15 times they found my documents.
All the best.