Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like volunteering at the hospital and really enjoy doing it obviously. I want to continue to do that this summer. However, even though volunteering is great and doing a few college classes is great too, I feel that I should be doing something else.
Like an internship or something. I really don't know. Are there any other things I can do while still in HS (during the summer) other than volunteer work but is really interesting, worthwhile, and something I can put on a resume and talk about?
Any adivce you can give me would be helpful. Thanks.
Like an internship or something. I really don't know. Are there any other things I can do while still in HS (during the summer) other than volunteer work but is really interesting, worthwhile, and something I can put on a resume and talk about?
Any adivce you can give me would be helpful. Thanks.