What to wear at interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hanahbanana

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend is interviewing next week, and he needs to know what people wear to the interviews. Do people wear a suit, or dress more casual?
 
For interviews a suit just like regular MD interviews. Most programs will also take you to dinner at least once--for this he can dress casually.
 
I plan on going in a toga robe, and dying my hair bright pink.... haha just kidding. Maybe I might die my hair a different color if I am already accepted to my #1 choice and i just want to go for S and G's.