Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
As a european IMG, we are required to complete a thesis at the end of 6 year for our degree. I did research and then compiled a thesis over a period of 7 months or so. I have included my involvement in the Experience section under Research. However, I don't know what kind of publication my thesis really is.
My thesis was reviewed by a panel of University judges, and then gets a score, and incorporated in the library (and I think gets an abstract in a University journal). For now I included it as a 'Scientific Monograph'. Is this correct, or should I include it as some other type of publication. I also gave an oral presentation for it, and I have listed that as a separate entity.
Thanks
As a european IMG, we are required to complete a thesis at the end of 6 year for our degree. I did research and then compiled a thesis over a period of 7 months or so. I have included my involvement in the Experience section under Research. However, I don't know what kind of publication my thesis really is.
My thesis was reviewed by a panel of University judges, and then gets a score, and incorporated in the library (and I think gets an abstract in a University journal). For now I included it as a 'Scientific Monograph'. Is this correct, or should I include it as some other type of publication. I also gave an oral presentation for it, and I have listed that as a separate entity.
Thanks

) I shouldn't include these as publications. I so wanted to, but
. Should I put them under Research Experience, under the title as "Articles for University coursework", and list them separately? The only issue will be the time slot, I'll have to assign an entire time period of 3-4 years of med school.