What would you do if...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amy73

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday, someone ran a red light and hit me.. I am pretty much okay but having aches, pains and bruises. I still have review to do and practice tests... I need to be at the top of the MCAT game at this time.. but i dont know what to think now.. What would you do in this situation..?
Bye
Amy

Members don't see this ad.

Ugh, Amy, that sucks I'm sooo sorry to hear about what happenned. :(

If the pain is manageable I would just take it easy for the day and then do what you can in the next week and see how you feel. Is there any way you can comfortably study at home or get something yummy and prop yourself up in bed and study? Poor thing.

Bump...

Need some opinions..!! could happen to anyone.. really

This is something only you can decide. We have no way of knowing how much pain you are in and how you are handling it. I will echo the poster above: if it's manageable, whatever that may mean, then keep studying and see how it goes. But if you can't concentrate because of the pain and it's going to be with you for a week or more, then you probably need to reconsider.

You seriously have to consider how you feel. I had registered for the April MCAT but wasn't sure if i'd really be ready for it. Between that and a car accident i had on March 23rd I decided not to take it. I'm not sure what your injuries were but i was in the hospital for a week and out of school for a month, recovering from a concussion, fractured ribs, a fractured sternum, a punctured lung and i had to have a splenectomy. i don't think there was anyway i could sit for the test, even if i felt i was prepared. I'd say if you're not badly hurt and feel you are adrequately prepared at this point, keep trying to study and if the week before you feel pretty much recovered i'd take it. Sometimes i wish i had taken mine because then i wouldn't be going thru this now. Lots of good luck!@! :luck: :luck: :luck: