What's considered a good LOR from a volunteer coordinator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclaussr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My letter writer asked me what she wants me to focus on?
What statements would sound positive coming from a volunteer coordinator?

Members don't see this ad.

That you went beyond what you were asked to do without overstepping the line. That you were a self-starter, a leader, that you took newbies under your wing, that you were upbeat, cheerful, energetic. You were faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and could walk on water but preferred curing the lame and making the blind see.

That you went beyond what you were asked to do without overstepping the line. That you were a self-starter, a leader, that you took newbies under your wing, that you were upbeat, cheerful, energetic. You were faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and could walk on water but preferred curing the lame and making the blind see.
:laugh:

superjesus.jpg

:rofl: