Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

whats diff in DDS and problem based dds

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by incisorgirl, Jul 26, 2006.

1. incisorgirl

incisorgirl Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    hi guys
    i am a foreign trained dentist,was going thru all the dental school websites
    cud anybody plz tell me what is the difference between DDS AND PROBLEM BASED DDS options for international dentists
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help ou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rlee99p

Resident [Any Field]
    you totally don't sound (type) like a foreign trained dentist who has gone through years of college/professional education (i.e. plzzzzz, thru, cud, etc.) hahah

to answer your question: i know what PBL is (and you should too if you really have gone through the Dschool websites, esp. USC's) and i bet PBL option for international dentists can't differ much.

4. incisorgirl

incisorgirl Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    ::
    hi
    thxs for ur reply
    but,ur comments are actually not required and nobody asked for.

if you try to give a thought,if the options are given by any dental school,then definitely theres a slight difference................maybe ,it doesn't sound to be that imp. 4 u,but 4 me it is imp..........................