What’s it like living on an attending’s salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To go into debt in order to flex to people who don’t even care. One thing if you got it and just want to spend money.
But it is DUMB to go into debt over status symbols one can’t afford. It ain’t denigrating. It’s being honest.
As a black person, I see lots of us spending money for name brands we can’t afford. For what exactly? It’s all a brainwashing. Some of the poorest are the biggest flashers. Brainwashed.
nobody says going into debt
like many of you on this board, i manage to save 50% of my paycheck for savings,
and that's after paying for my mortgage. i own my car outright. i pay off my credit card bills in full every month.
we as physicians have the financial freedom to make occasional big purchases without sweating it

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
To go into debt in order to flex to people who don’t even care. One thing if you got it and just want to spend money.
But it is DUMB to go into debt over status symbols one can’t afford. It ain’t denigrating. It’s being honest.
As a black person, I see lots of us spending money for name brands we can’t afford. For what exactly? It’s all a brainwashing. Some of the poorest are the biggest flashers. Brainwashed.
You are correct in the bolded above.
But if you have the disposable income to buy luxury goods, then its not dumb. I never said you should go into debt for a Birkin.
Not really sure what being black has to do with spending habits, but okay.

Reactions: 1 users
I try to live like everyone else in the community while sprinkling in some luxury. The key is to be subtle. Pull up in a Chevy while wearing a t-shirt and jeans and a $25K watch. Only you will know.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You are correct in the bolded above.
But if you have the disposable income to buy luxury goods, then its not dumb. I never said you should go into debt for a Birkin.
Not really sure what being black has to do with spending habits, but okay.
I will tell you. Plenty of Black folks who don’t make much money have been brainwashed into these name brands and go into debt to buy luxury they can’t afford. They are some of the biggest spenders on some of these items. Trying to show the Whites and others that they too can afford. It sucks to see our people doing this instead of saving money and trying to build generational wealth.

Reactions: 6 users
nobody says going into debt
like many of you on this board, i manage to save 50% of my paycheck for savings,
and that's after paying for my mortgage. i own my car outright. i pay off my credit card bills in full every month.
we as physicians have the financial freedom to make occasional big purchases without sweating it
And there are lots of physicians who still somehow manage to live paycheck to paycheck while making loads of money and barely save. And wonder where all their money is going.
To each their own. Stuff ain’t for me because I don’t plan on working because “I have to” more than another 10-12 years. Would have been much sooner than that had I been smart enough to stay single back in the day.

• Care
And there are lots of physicians who still somehow manage to live paycheck to paycheck while making loads of money and barely save. And wonder where all their money is going.
To each their own. Stuff ain’t for me because I don’t plan on working because “I have to” more than another 10-12 years. Would have been much sooner than that had I been smart enough to stay single back in the day.

Our call pay sometimes runs a little behind due to weird state university system billing shenanigans, and one of the guys I work with - been boarded and working so long that he is grandfathered from MOCA - still loses his sht over the delay everytime he needs to take an expensive vacation or make a big purchase. And he's got no kids, still on first wife. Lord help me if I get to 50 something and I'm losing my temper over an extra 10 or 15k.

• Haha
Our call pay sometimes runs a little behind due to weird state university system billing shenanigans, and one of the guys I work with - been boarded and working so long that he is grandfathered from MOCA - still loses his sht over the delay everytime he needs to take an expensive vacation or make a big purchase. And he's got no kids, still on first wife. Lord help me if I get to 50 something and I'm losing my temper over an extra 10 or 15k.
is that a wealth issue or just a temper issue... plenty of surgeon millionaires who still lose their ****s over small stuff

Reactions: 5 users
Bolded is pretty high attending lifestyle, when you’re missing 10k, and you’re like ‘Whelp, guess it will be on my next paycheck.’

is that a wealth issue or just a temper issue... plenty of surgeon millionaires who still lose their ****s over small stuff

It's def a wealth issue for him.

Bolded is pretty high attending lifestyle, when you’re missing 10k, and you’re like ‘Whelp, guess it will be on my next paycheck.’

Don't get me wrong, I'd certainly be mildly annoyed if any of the pay that's due to me is delayed, especially for dumb bureaucratic reasons, but you've done something wrong as an anesthesiologist if you're in your 50s and you need next month's paycheck to ensure you can take the vacation you planned.

10-15k per month? thats a solid 150K over the year lol. If its 10-15k per year, then yeah its silly

Many university compensation systems distribute call incentives/pay quarterly, making 10-15k much less of a big deal on the scale of those payments

I will tell you. Plenty of Black folks who don’t make much money have been brainwashed into these name brands and go into debt to buy luxury they can’t afford. They are some of the biggest spenders on some of these items. Trying to show the Whites and others that they too can afford. It sucks to see our people doing this instead of saving money and trying to build generational wealth.

LOL

Don't look now, but there's plenty o' poor white folk buying **** they don't need with money they don't have!

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess 1/2 the late model extended cab pickup trucks on the road today are "owned" by white guys who've been brainwashed into buying pickup trucks they don't need and overborrowed to get, so their neighbors can see them rollin' in a manly man's truck.

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
10-15k per month? thats a solid 150K over the year lol. If its 10-15k per year, then yeah its silly
Our call pay distribution lags a month or three behind the month where you actually worked your call (which is usually a night float week once every 5-8 weeks). This dude was going off on the payroll people not over a whole year’s worth of call pay, but over one solitary week of call, I.e. an additional ~$12k……because a trip with just he and his wife was coming up. Again, this is an anesthesiologist in his 50s saying his upper middle class-level European vacation for a party of two (!) was in peril unless he received a check barely in the 5 figures.

LOL

Don't look now, but there's plenty o' poor white folk buying **** they don't need with money they don't have!

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess 1/2 the late model extended cab pickup trucks on the road today are "owned" by white guys who've been brainwashed into buying pickup trucks they don't need and overborrowed to get, so their neighbors can see them rollin' in a manly man's truck.
Completely agree. I do quite a lot of homesteading and construction type work for fun, been considering a pickup for a very long time but I just can't make my 2013 Honda fit sport NOT work for 99% of my car needs. I guess I don't tow anything, the pickup would be nice but being 100% honest this little car managed to solve most all problems.

Our call pay distribution lags a month or three behind the month where you actually worked your call (which is usually a night float week once every 5-8 weeks). This dude was going off on the payroll people not over a whole year’s worth of call pay, but over one solitary week of call, I.e. an additional ~$12k……because a trip with just he and his wife was coming up. Again, this is an anesthesiologist in his 50s saying his upper middle class-level European vacation for a party of two (!) was in peril unless he received a check barely in the 5 figures.

Maybe he invests meticulously and didn't want to dip into his 3 months' worth of emergency funds.

Jk.

• Haha
losing your ish is probably a bit much, but there are ppl that are simply wired this way- just how they were raised. My med school roommate’s parents were ultra wealthy (ie worth above a hundred million), and he legit would complain about the price of textbooks; drove a modest used GM, etc. It was a bit weird and much, but was genuine, which made it somewhat endearing.

losing your ish is probably a bit much, but there are ppl that are simply wired this way- just how they were raised. My med school roommate’s parents were ultra wealthy (ie worth above a hundred million), and he legit would complain about the price of textbooks; drove a modest used GM, etc. It was a bit weird and much, but was genuine, which made it somewhat endearing.
Did his parents give him an absurdly small allowance in comparison to their net worth? Cause me personally, I think I would’ve strangled my med school roommate if he was complaining about the price of textbooks while an Amex black rested comfortably in his wallet.

Reactions: 3 users
Did his parents give him an absurdly small allowance in comparison to their net worth? Cause me personally, I think I would’ve strangled my med school roommate if he was complaining about the price of textbooks while an Amex black rested comfortably in his wallet.
This was what was interesting – his parents lived in a very nice home and lived quite comfortably. It’s not like he lived a deprived life. He attended good private schools growing up etc. And he could’ve bought what he wanted without consequence, but he *chose* not to. I just think that his parents instilled the values of hard work, as his father was an immigrant and built his empire from nothing. So he just takes that to heart. It’s genuine. But it comes across as being “cheap”. It wasn’t annoying to be honest- as I said it was more endearing and refreshing honestly (ie why pay 150 for a new textbook when I can get a used one for 70 etc etc).

Reactions: 1 user

This was what was interesting – his parents lived in a very nice home and lived quite comfortably. It’s not like he lived a deprived life. He attended good private schools growing up etc. And he could’ve bought what he wanted without consequence, but he *chose* not to. I just think that his parents instilled the values of hard work, as his father was an immigrant and built his empire from nothing. So he just takes that to heart. It’s genuine. But it comes across as being “cheap”. It wasn’t annoying to be honest- as I said it was more endearing and refreshing honestly (ie why pay 150 for a new textbook when I can get a used one for 70 etc etc).
thats very "millionaire next door" prototype. Silently wealthy people often tend to be frugal.

LOL

What is the percentage of poor white folks compared to poor black and brown folks?
Please educate me.
While this clearly shouldn’t be a competition, I am going to ask. Is the proportion of poor black folks compared to the general population the same as the the propotion of poor white folks comparatively? Or even between races?
I mean why is this even a competition? I as a black person and plenty of other blacks and browns can see and point out the problems in our own people that plenty of y’all constantly want to point out and yet you still want to turn this into a competition?

Last edited:
What is the average savings in a White household in this country?
Versus a White household?
Yet we spend 30% more on “perceived” luxury goods.
I say “perceived” because I don’t buy into all that brainwashing of it being better quality and “luxurious” simply because lots of rich white persons or Rich Black person (Oprah) says it is.

What is the percentage of poor white folks compared to poor black and brown folks?
Please educate me.
While this clearly shouldn’t be a competition, I am going to ask. Is the proportion of poor bacon folks compared to the general population the same as the the propotion of poor white folks comparatively? Or even between races?
I mean why is this even a competition? I as a black person and plenty of other blacks and browns can see and point out the problems in our own people that plenty of y’all constantly want to point out and yet you still want to turn this into a competition?
Around 8% of white people are below the poverty line while 19% of black people are. Hispanics are around 17%.

I don't think anyone is trying to diminish this problem among the black community but more trying to say its a problem with poor people as a whole. How true that is I have no idea.

Please educate me.
While this clearly shouldn’t be a competition, I am going to ask. Is the proportion of poor bacon folks compared to the general population the same as the the propotion of poor white folks comparatively? Or even between races?

Please stop turning good threads into some weird race wars it is so tiresome

Reactions: 14 users
The Office Reaction GIF

thats very "millionaire next door" prototype. Silently wealthy people often tend to be frugal.

Yeah you definitely see a lot of that kind of frugality in the 1m-10m net worth kind of folks, especially (generalizing here) immigrants and/or anyone who didn't come from money.

However, imo you rarely see this kind of behavior in people who have "just-won-the-Powerball" kind of wealth. Even if they came from average backgrounds or have different cultural attitudes, often they're so damn busy that it becomes an absolute waste of time to fret about whether they're going to spend $50k on a used domestic sedan or $150k on a new S-class.

A person worth 9 figures worrying about $100k is like me worrying about spending $100 more on a better cell phone. That person is going to spend the money on the benz not necessarily because it's more flashy and expensive, but because it consistently ranks in the top 3 most reliable luxury sedans, it's dead quiet if you have to make calls, it has cutting edge safety features, and luxury dealerships tend to have better customer service when the car needs maintenance. The ultra wealthy value their time, and buying a fully warrantied 6 figure benz or Lexus ensures that they (or their chauffeurs or personal assistants) don't waste time with car issues or even slightly increase their risk of dying because they don't have active lane keep and 47 airbags forming a 360 degree shell around their body.

And I think they'd use the same logic for their kid's textbook (or for that matter, anything where spending more money gets you quality or reliability or potentially saves you headaches and time). With the used books you save $75....but potentially add the (admittedly small) risk that the books have missing pages or damages/distracting highlighting that you didn't see on first inspection? And now you have to waste yours or your kid's time finding new books? If I'm worth 9 figures, saving money on books would have to be close to the very, very bottom of my priorities. If anything, not only would I be buying new books for my kid, I'd donate a few million dollars to the school and put it toward debt relief for all the kids in his class getting buried by med school loans.

Last edited:
Bringing up differences in a casual and respectful and non-condescending way, as @chocomorsel did, is useful and not “race wars”!

Agree re status symbols and spending more than you earn. Idk if it’s black >> white (interesting question) but a problem regardless.

I’ll keep driving my “doctor car” that I bought at the very end of fellowship that is way less fancy than what is at my kids’ high school meanwhile ….

If I'm worth 9 figures, saving money on books would have to be close to the very, very bottom of my priorities. If anything, not only would I be buying new books for my kid, I'd donate a few million dollars to the school and put it toward debt relief for all the kids in his class getting buried by med school loans.

I wouldn't even worry about books. I'd just pay a coach 500k to accept my kid into their crew team of choice, serve my two month prison sentence, and go on an apology tour about "what I've learned" after I get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Please educate me.

My god you're touchy.

Settle down.

• Dislike
OMG. Am I? Am I turning this into a White people suppressing black people thing?
Do you even know what you are arguing? Or is any mention of race rattle your little white picket fence and make you uncomfortable?
Are you even reading what I am writing? Or do y’all just jump to conclusions as you get uncomfortable?
What am I exactly doing that’s making you so uncomfortable?

And the person who turned this into a race war was not me if you can go back and learn to read. I simply lamented on how we black folks tend to spend more of “stuff” when we don’t have the money instead of saving for the future because we have been brainwashed by these brands. And provided a good read for the one who was didn’t know.
Your boy @pgg, if you can read started the one upping race war.

Last edited:
I am going to keep making plenty of y’all Caucasians uncomfortable. Welcome to my world. Nothing we can do can make some of y’all comfortable. Taking some responsibility of our irresponsible behaviors makes y’all uncomfortable. Blaming y’all for systemic racism created by the Caucasian founders of this country and their offspring REALLY, REALY makes y’all uncomfortable leading to many of y’all calling us left wing “woke” and discriminating against y’all.

So what the hell do y’all want to keep being comfortable in your White world?

My life ain’t about pleasing y’all and keeping y’all comfortable. It’s about speaking my truth regardless of your discomfort.

And here, I have provided facts and have stated that it sucks that we black folks waste money on stuff instead of looking ahead long term. Yet you remain uncomfortable. So……..
Nope, nope, nope.
Welcome to being uncomfortable!!!

After the night of an old woman craning her neck again all during her dinner, yup, yup. Be uncomfortable. I may may be tapping out but there are plenty of others out there like me.

Last edited:
I sometimes splurge on an international First Class ticket. But yet when I try to get into the First Class lounges the attendants often think some random white person ahead of me is my traveling buddy or husband or sugar daddy. I mean, I couldn’t possibly get myself into the lounges by myself as a single black woman now could I?

Old White couples and men often give me uncomfortable looks when I prop my black behind up front on the little domestic flights. Of which I fly damn near all the time domestically.

Sometimes I am in a restaurant full of nothing but white people and plenty of them look uncomfortable because I am having fun and am loud with my folks. And stare, and stare and literally crane their necks even when their backs are facing me to look at me. As Soon as I walk in nice and quietly and as I consume my meal.

When I was on a Safari in my own country, with my black family, I was threatened with being kicked out of the Masai Mara camp because we were being too loud and possibly scaring the animals. The animals that have thousands of acres of land to roam and hide from all the loud tourists. Yeah, some White person complained that we were being too loud on our vacation in an open air resort in the middle of the Savannah. And we blacks in Black Africa were quick to be threatened to get kicked out.

I have been refused some services in American hotels in my own country whereas a White person gets the red carpet laid out in front of them. And this service is from our own black people they have been so brainwashed. The American Embassy in my country is horrendous to Africans whereas many of the EU embassies are quite easy to get visas and Africans are treated much more humanely. Been there and experienced it. Had family who have explained to me the vast differences.

I am the only black person and the only woman in my group of 12 male partners. And as a locums, I am often the only one of maybe two or three black doctors in the whole hospital since I prefer smaller towns than the big cities.

So if any of y’all are minorities of any kind, these are the realities of having some attending money. Making plenty of White folks uncomfortable. Step into it, embrace it, and don’t back down. Because while they think you make everything about race, in reality you live in a country that makes it hard to forget your race even fleetingly.

Thankfully, I have some close Caucasian friends who see me for me and aren’t uncomfortable when I explain my black experiences to them.

I am touchy. Yup. I am a black. I am a woman. Tell me something I have not heard white man. Keep it going.
Did you just assume pgg's ethnicity??

OMG. Am I? Am I turning this into a White people suppressing black people thing?
Do you even know what you are arguing? Or is any mention of race rattle your little white picket fence and make you uncomfortable?
Are you even reading what I am writing? Or do y’all just jump to conclusions as you get uncomfortable?
What am I exactly doing that’s making you so uncomfortable?
So everyone who says something you dont like must be white people or a white man?

I sometimes splurge on an international First Class ticket. But yet when I try to get into the First Class lounges the attendants often think some random white person ahead of me is my traveling buddy or husband or sugar daddy. I mean, I couldn’t possibly get myself into the lounges by myself as a single black woman now could I?

Old White couples and men often give me uncomfortable looks when I prop my black behind up front on the little domestic flights. Of which I fly damn near all the time domestically.

Sometimes I am in a restaurant full of nothing but white people and plenty of them look uncomfortable because I am having fun and am loud with my folks. And stare, and stare and literally crane their necks even when their backs are facing me to look at me. As Soon as I walk in nice and quietly and as I consume my meal.

When I was on a Safari in my own country, with my black family, I was threatened with being kicked out of the Masai Mara camp because we were being too loud and possibly scaring the animals. The animals that have thousands of acres of land to roam and hide from all the loud tourists. Yeah, some White person complained that we were being too loud on our vacation in an open air resort in the middle of the Savannah. And we blacks in Black Africa were quick to be threatened to get kicked out.

I have been refused some services in American hotels in my own country whereas a White person gets the red carpet laid out in front of them. And this service is from our own black people they have been so brainwashed. The American Embassy in my country is horrendous to Africans whereas many of the EU embassies are quite easy to get visas and Africans are treated much more humanely. Been there and experienced it. Had family who have explained to me the vast differences.

I am the only black person and the only woman in my group of 12 male partners. And as a locums, I am often the only one of maybe two or three black doctors in the whole hospital since I prefer smaller towns than the big cities.

So if any of y’all are minorities of any kind, these are the realities of having some attending money. Making plenty of White folks uncomfortable. Step into it, embrace it, and don’t back down. Because while they think you make everything about race, in reality you live in a country that makes it hard to forget your race even fleetingly.

Thankfully, I have some close Caucasian friends who see me for me and aren’t uncomfortable when I explain my black experiences to them.
So all the white people you encounter are uncomfortable around you? Everyone else is the problem, but it couldn't possibly be you? got it.

This thread has unfortunately run its course due to derailment.

Please educate me.
While this clearly shouldn’t be a competition, I am going to ask. Is the proportion of poor black folks compared to the general population the same as the the propotion of poor white folks comparatively? Or even between races?
In the words of Kanye:

You know, white people get money, don't spend it
Or maybe they get money, buy a business
I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ign'ant
I know Spike Lee gon' kill me, but let me finish
Blame it on the pigment, we livin' no limits
Them gold Master P ceilings was just a figment
Of our imagination, MTV cribs

• Haha
Did you just assume pgg's ethnicity??

So everyone who says something you dont like must be white people or a white man?

So all the white people you encounter are uncomfortable around you? Everyone else is the problem, but it couldn't possibly be you? got it.

This thread has unfortunately run its course due to derailment.
Can you read? Where did I say that? Who’s your English teacher? You clearly got an F in reading comprehension.

And please, explain to me how my presence in majority, traditionally white spaces as black woman could be a “me” problem other than the fact that I live here and can frequent these traditionally white spaces.

I guess I should just stick to the black parts of town and the black businesses alone then. Take it back to the segregation days.

Last edited:
Can you read? Where did I say that? Who’s your English teacher? You clearly got an F in reading comprehension.

And please, explain to me how my presence in majority, traditionally white spaces as black woman could be a “me” problem other than the fact that I live here and can frequent these traditionally white spaces.

I guess I should just stick to the black parts of town and the black businesses alone then. Take it back to the segregation days.
cAn YoU rEaD? I bolded it when I quoted you so you can clearly see where you called pgg a white man. Please see your optho and get your eyes checked.

Maybe you're just looking for things to blame instead of your own shortcomings and immediately jumping to the race card. You're not the only minority on this board, but you do seem to be the only one using the female and race card for every inconvenience.

Seems a whole lot of projection instead of accountability.

• Dislike
Damn. This thread turned from like doing an easy collection of units lap chole to an aortic injury from trochar insertion nightmare.

Reactions: 11 users
What happened to this thread lol

Chocomorsel happened to it. Welcome to SDN anesthesia forum. It's a recurring theme around here.

I am touchy. Yup. I am a black. I am a woman. Tell me something I have not heard white man. Keep it going.

[...]
Your boy @pgg, if you can read started the one upping race war.

Oh for **** sake, I made a joke about white boys and the pickup trucks they finance at 22%, and you flew off the handle. Again.

Have you ever considered the possibility that some of your problems with being oppressed and discriminated against throughout the career you've documented so well for us (i.e. your winding path toward full time locums, and the greedy good ol' boys clubs that have been so mean to you), aren't because you're a black woman, but simply because you're an insufferably uptight person who gets deeply offended at the slightest thing?

I know beneath that cranky annoyed shell there's a decent person because every once in a while your actions in the real world prove it, but my god are you a tiresome person to talk to.

I am going to keep making plenty of y’all Caucasians uncomfortable.
I like making y’all uncomfortable and annoyed. It’s a pastime.

You're not making anyone uncomfortable, unless you count the kind of discomfort that comes from watching a person repeatedly act like a fool in public.

cAn YoU rEaD? I bolded it when I quoted you so you can clearly see where you called pgg a white man. Please see your optho and get your eyes checked.

Maybe you're just looking for things to blame instead of your own shortcomings and immediately jumping to the race card. You're not the only minority on this board, but you do seem to be the only one using the female and race card for every inconvenience.

Seems a whole lot of projection instead of accountability.
I did call him a White man. I was asking about where I said said every White person is a problem and where I said that.
You clearly still can’t read. I guess you are too busy making that $500 an hour you keep
dreaming in your head.
And if I want to talk about race and sex and bring it up when I want, guess what? I will. And keep bothering people like you. Lol.

Chocomorsel happened to it. Welcome to SDN anesthesia forum. It's a recurring theme around here.

Oh for **** sake, I made a joke about white boys and the pickup trucks they finance at 22%, and you flew off the handle. Again.

Have you ever considered the possibility that some of your problems with being oppressed and discriminated against throughout the career you've documented so well for us (i.e. your winding path toward full time locums, and the greedy good ol' boys clubs that have been so mean to you), aren't because you're a black woman, but simply because you're an insufferably uptight person who gets deeply offended at the slightest thing?

I know beneath that cranky annoyed shell there's a decent person because every once in a while your actions in the real world prove it, but my god are you a tiresome person to talk to.

You're not making anyone uncomfortable, unless you count the kind of discomfort that comes from watching a person repeatedly act like a fool in public.
Hahah. Am I acting like a fool in public? Really? On some Internet forum.
If it was a joke, you should have put an lol behind it or simply JK behind it. It’s simple. I read what I read and I am not supposed to assume your jokes since this is the internet.

Have you ever wondered why I like to annoy you all so much? Cuz it’s fun as hell and y’all keep falling for it. It’s my outlet when I am bored.

Many Surgeons are assess to a lot of people besides me. I have seen it and it’s been documented on here by plenty of people. You act like the OR is such a Kumbaya lovey dovey place to be. With me it’s because I must have a problem. I must behave like this in real life as I do on some internet board so therefore I must be insufferable in real life as well. I love how you are an expert on my life.

Again, tell a black woman something she doesn’t already know. Try and keep silencing her. Let me tell you honey, the things that happened to me in residency happened to a hell of a lot of black and brown URMs and there are plenty of us who have started writing opinion pieces about it recently. Do a Google search and expand your knowledge about racism and sexism in residency and in medicine. The only real problems I have were in residency ten plus years ago. If I was this insufferable I am pretty sure i would have lost a few jobs by now.

I like locums because of the flexibility and I don’t like like dealing with political drama that inevitably comes up with every job. But since I am so insufferable please tell me why damn near every locums job I ever had has asked me to stay. Because I know plenty of people who aren’t asked to stay as invariably have decent conversations with the locals. And I am surre my partners Hospitalists can’t wait for me to leave that’s why they ask me to reconsider. I am moving to move to my country because I am a foreigner here and my country needs me and I need it. And because the food is not injected with steroids and overly priced. And because the people are humble and less entitled. And because they need doctors and because I missed my African childhood. And yes, because this coutry has seen its heyday and I am tired of living in an old White Man’s world where I am
Constantly being treated in macro and micro aggressions but dare I say things like that online as clearly I must be a problem.

Hmm… I am an insufferable online persona sure. Because I ain’t scared of y’all and what you have to say. Because I can speak my mind without having to suger coat anything online, because this is where I come to let out my anger and fly off the handle. Because simply I like to make some of your closed minds think and be uncomfortable and see some of y’all’s true colors and what type of thorns I have to maneuver and dodge through in real life. And y’all just give and give and give.

I am insufferable in real life and that’s why surgeons are dinguses to me and I am running to locums. Hmm, have you any idea or evidence of that assumption? Hmm..

Some of y’all. Continue assuming. Let me continue annoying you.

I did call him a White man. I was asking about where I said said every White person is a problem and where I said that.
You clearly still can’t read. I guess you are too busy making that $500 an hour you keep
dreaming in your head.
And if I want to talk about race and sex and bring it up when I want, guess what? I will. And keep bothering people like you. Lol.

Stay Mad GIF
The Addams Family Halloween GIF

God I feel bad for your partners

Stay Mad GIF
The Addams Family Halloween GIF

God I feel bad for your partners
My partners love me.
I am an angry black woman. Do you even have to ask that question? What exactly do you expect?
Honey I know enough about you to know that you are actually insufferably entitled in real life and your partners are likely struggling around you or are just as insufferable as you. Lol.
Tell us how your lovely interview trail has gone so far. How much you have been welcomed.

I am enjoying this tea. Are you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.