What’s it like living on an attending’s salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all must really not be using your heads if you think that my online persona and anger is what I am like IRL.

This black woman actually knows how to behave and knows her place on the totem pole in this society. I know how to talk to people and most people I meet actually are decent whatever color they may be and most people actually take a liking to me because I don’t exactly come out boxing like I do on here.

If I behaved like this IRL, where would I get the attending money to pay for my First Class Tickets and promptly be pushed to the regular check in line at the airport or have people make assumptions about my sugar daddies when I check into the airline lounge?

Who would put up with me behaving like a total jerk in real life? I know I am not a white male who can get away with a lot of jerkiness in the business/medicine world, so I behave accordingly.

And besides, being an dingus so much of the time is completely exhausting. On here, it’s fun because y’all act like you are experts in this double minority life of mine and don’t like to hear about things that make y’all uncomfortable.

Hmm….. I don’t care.

Members don't see this ad.

If it was a joke, you should have put an lol behind it or simply JK behind it. It’s simple.

Here, let me quote my original post for you. I'll even some color and bold and underline and italic for you:

LOL

Don't look now, but there's plenty o' poor white folk buying **** they don't need with money they don't have!

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess 1/2 the late model extended cab pickup trucks on the road today are "owned" by white guys who've been brainwashed into buying pickup trucks they don't need and overborrowed to get, so their neighbors can see them rollin' in a manly man's truck.

And somehow this was a racist affront to you, as a black woman?

You're abso-****ing-lutely mental, you know that?

Again, tell a black woman something she doesn’t already know. Try and keep silencing her.

No one's trying to silence you. As well try to silence the wind.

Reactions: 2 users
Here, let me quote my original post for you. I'll even some color and bold and underline and italic for you:

And somehow this was a racist affront to you, as a black woman?

You're abso-****ing-lutely mental, you know that?

No one's trying to silence you. As well try to silence the wind.
Yes I am absolutely mental.
And you are absolutely a brilliant idiot since you seem to be such an expert on my real life persona.
I don’t recall seeing that TBH. Either way, what was your point? And where did I say it was racist affront? Since you are so brilliant. Please show me? Instead of as usual, making assumptions.
Remember explain it to an insufferable mental case like myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
Y’all must really not be using your heads if you think that my online persona and anger is what I am like IRL.

This black woman actually knows how to behave and knows her place on the totem pole in this society. I know how to talk to people and most people I meet actually are decent whatever color they may be and most people actually take a liking to me because I don’t exactly come out boxing like I do on here.

If I behaved like this IRL, where would I get the attending money to pay for my First Class Tickets and promptly be pushed to the regular check in line at the airport or have people make assumptions about my sugar daddies when I check into the airline lounge?

Who would put up with me behaving like a total jerk in real life? I know I am not a white male who can get away with a lot of jerkiness in the business/medicine world, so I behave accordingly.

And besides, being an dingus so much of the time is completely exhausting. On here, it’s fun because y’all act like you are experts in this double minority life of mine and don’t like to hear about things that make y’all uncomfortable.

Hmm….. I don’t care.
Ah

So you're trolling.

You freely admit you're behaving in an inappropriate way on the forum, deliberately so, simply to provoke people and cause trouble?

Speaking of IRL, have you figured out yet that you can't just fly to Italy and start practicing medicine there? Have you come up with an ex-pat plan B yet?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.