1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Whats the deal with +/-

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by GoatBoy, May 23, 2001.

1. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Manboob Extraordinaire

Question:

Which Dental Schools look at your GPA without using +/- for your grades? Only ask because AADSAS must be calculating this GPA for some reason, and my GPA shoots up a lot without +/-.

The King

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shalby

shalby New Member

hi my name is shalby I 21 and I`m studying dentistry in per? , my english is too bad I Know but whatever I want to go to some university who give me free asignatures , because I want to learn about new tecnics in the speciality

4. shalby

shalby New Member

hi my name is shalby I 21 and I`m studying dentistry in per? , my english is too bad I Know but whatever I want to go to some university who give me free asignatures , because I want to learn about new tecnics in the speciality .
    If someone now about something similar please respond me ,I`m going to be very glad .
    I planned travel to U.S. in july so if you now of some course for this month tell me .
    thank you
    shalby [​IMG]