What's the MCCEE like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R Sterling

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I gotta take the MCCEE in September. What's it like compared to the USMLE? Is it similar to step 2? Is it a relatively easy exam?

I've passed steps 1,2 and 3 with no problems and did quite well, especially on step 3 with no residency training under my belt.

What should I study? I'm not willing to shell out money for a copy of Toronto notes and I can't think of anyone that has it....

Would FA for CK or Master the Boards step 3 help?
What about questions? I found that free download of 250 questions. Are they good at all?

Members don't see this ad.

I gotta take the MCCEE in September. What's it like compared to the USMLE? Is it similar to step 2? Is it a relatively easy exam?

I've passed steps 1,2 and 3 with no problems and did quite well, especially on step 3 with no residency training under my belt.

What should I study? I'm not willing to shell out money for a copy of Toronto notes and I can't think of anyone that has it....

Would FA for CK or Master the Boards step 3 help?
What about questions? I found that free download of 250 questions. Are they good at all?

its similar to step 2