What's up with all the cats in profile pictures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who are these cats?
I'm feline pretty good today and think cats make purr-fect avatars.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
once helped a cat run for politics
Bill the Cat.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so glad I found this thread, this is hilarious. I picked my profile pic because of all the cat pics and because it shows my personality, that I'm an underdog, and that my purpose is to "rescue" people. (Also a supposed psychic saw me playing out in the yard when I was really young and told my parents I was a Saint-Bernard in a past life.) When I come to SDN, I do feel like I'm asking the all-knowing cats for advice.

Dogs are natural sycophants. If dogs could speak, they would tell you "you're the most wonderful person int he history of the world!!"

You have to be special to earn the love of a cat.

Haha, yes, but I think it's also a good thing to be just exuding love everywhere indiscriminatly. It makes people feel good.

Dogs are like pre-med reddit. Everything and everyone is great.

SDN is cats.

Reactions: 1 users
We need more threads like this one. Humor and laughter are great medicine for times of stress, insecurity, anxiety which is prevalent, understandably, throughout SDN

Reactions: 3 users
I'm so glad I found this thread, this is hilarious. I picked my profile pic because of all the cat pics and because it shows my personality, that I'm an underdog, and that my purpose is to "rescue" people. (Also a supposed psychic saw me playing out in the yard when I was really young and told my parents I was a Saint-Bernard in a past life.) When I come to SDN, I do feel like I'm asking the all-knowing cats for advice.

Haha, yes, but I think it's also a good thing to be just exuding love everywhere indiscriminatly. It makes people feel good.

Definitely a doggo in a cat's world. Might pass as team fox or bunny too. Picked a corgi bc they're short I hope they have step stools in the er

Reactions: 1 user
I was a dog person until my cat chose me to be her human
Its hard not to become a cat person when you were hand picked

Reactions: 5 users