You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*Sees all these 16+ hour schedules for the fall*
*Wonders whether his 13 hours will be enough*
*Wonders whether his 13 hours will be enough*
Senior
Orgo 2 and Lab
Calculus 2 RETAKE
Precalculus RETAKE
Evolutionary Biology
BioStatistics
21 credits
10 hours a week research in E.R.
MCAT studying as well for May test
Thoughts ?
Orgo 2 and Lab
Calculus 2 RETAKE
Precalculus RETAKE
Evolutionary Biology
BioStatistics
21 credits
10 hours a week research in E.R.
MCAT studying as well for May test
Thoughts ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Senior
Orgo 2 and Lab
Calculus 2 RETAKE
Precalculus RETAKE
Evolutionary Biology
BioStatistics
21 credits
10 hours a week research in E.R.
MCAT studying as well for May test
Thoughts ?
Bio stats and precal shouldn't be too hard. Depends on professor for evo bio. All your extra stuff sounds daunting though. Best of luck. Take a break every so often.
My last semester, and I'm so relieved it's my easiest! I've finished my biology minor, and it'll be weird without any science classes this semester.
Adv business writing
Intercultural communication
Research, probably health comm or neuro
Capstone/ thesis
Adv business writing
Intercultural communication
Research, probably health comm or neuro
Capstone/ thesis
The evo professor is apparently supposed to be amazing so that's good and yea a bit nervous about Calc and Orgo but hopefully since Calc is a retake I will recall some previous info. Thanks and yea will definitely try to take some breaks bBio stats and precal shouldn't be too hard. Depends on professor for evo bio. All your extra stuff sounds daunting though. Best of luck. Take a break every so often.
I took Calc II and Orgo I this past semester, and there were plenty of late nights, but it's definitely doable. You'll be fine!The evo professor is apparently supposed to be amazing so that's good and yea a bit nervous about Calc and Orgo but hopefully since Calc is a retake I will recall some previous info. Thanks and yea will definitely try to take some breaks b
D
deleted407021
What do you play??...
Orchestra
...
Thanks for the support. Definitely gonna be ready. Thanks againI took Calc II and Orgo I this past semester, and there were plenty of late nights, but it's definitely doable. You'll be fine!
Junior: Microbiology and Gerontology double major
Microbio + Lab
Microbio
Physics + Lab
French
Gerontology
+Will be taking a Kaplan course in the spring for the MCAT!
Microbio + Lab
Microbio
Physics + Lab
French
Gerontology
+Will be taking a Kaplan course in the spring for the MCAT!
Very cool. Enjoy this semester and relax.My last semester, and I'm so relieved it's my easiest! I've finished my biology minor, and it'll be weird without any science classes this semester.
Adv business writing
Intercultural communication
Research, probably health comm or neuro
Capstone/ thesis
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 584
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 937
