what's your top choice school(s) and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Given that medical school is a few years off, this might change, but right now, Duke is my first choice. I really love their curriculum and the way ypu can use the extra year to work towards another degree. I think I'm leaning towards a MSTP and I think it would rock at Duke. There's just something about Duke that I love.

Members don't see this ad.

MirrorTodd said:
Is Johns Hopkins really that bad? Or does that seem like a totally typical answer to the OP's question?

Ha! I didn't even see the misspelling. I was groaning because they're the two hardest schools to get into, and they are both on my list too! :D

Loyola - Beautiful campus, perfect location, just outside the city in Maywood, I've heard the student body is fantastically friendly

Igni Fera said:
Ha! I didn't even see the misspelling. I was groaning because they're the two hardest schools to get into, and they are both on my list too! :D
Oh, I knew they were hard to get into, but in my case every school is hard to get into, at least numbers wise. Oh well, Go For Broke!