When are you taking Casper?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GimsUVM

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to give myself some time this year to prepare so thinking about taking it in July.

What about other applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

Taking it mid to late June once I submit my primary and have enough time to do a little bit of more practice with answering the questions in time. Only one school I'm applying to needs it so not a huge deal for me if I end up taking it later for any reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
How is Casper sent to schools - it seems unrelated to AMCAS? Do they ask in the secondary, or is it sent independently?

How is Casper sent to schools - it seems unrelated to AMCAS? Do they ask in the secondary, or is it sent independently?

When you sign up, you select the schools you want it sent to. After your test is processed and scored, it is automatically sent to the schools on the list.

Reactions: 1 user
When you sign up, you select the schools you want it sent to. After your test is processed and scored, it is automatically sent to the schools on the list.
Okay, great. This test is an afterthought for me. Should I be taking it more seriously, especially since it's required by a dream school?

I took it yesterday. Took the company's advice and did not do any prepping other than looking at their practice scenarios to see how questions would be presented. I did not run into any issues with time. Was a bit nervous going into it, but it was truly not bad at all. The only thing causing me angst is not knowing how I did. Taking personality quizzes left and right today to make sure I am indeed an empathetic and decent person lol. Good luck to everyone needing to take it as well!

Reactions: 1 users
Just practice typing and be an empathetic human.
YhLASkx.png

Reactions: 1 user
I took it yesterday. Took the company's advice and did not do any prepping other than looking at their practice scenarios to see how questions would be presented. I did not run into any issues with time. Was a bit nervous going into it, but it was truly not bad at all. The only thing causing me angst is not knowing how I did. Taking personality quizzes left and right today to make sure I am indeed an empathetic and decent person lol. Good luck to everyone needing to take it as well!

Hope it works out for you!

Okay, great. This test is an afterthought for me. Should I be taking it more seriously, especially since it's required by a dream school?

I'm taking it more seriously this year ....

Odds are, Casper isn't reliable enough to be the differentiator in being accepted. Did you ask the school specifically?

Took it last week, thought it was fun. Impossible to know how it affects my application though...