When can medical schools begin to see primary applications?

Started by premedprepa
Tags Tags
amcas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedprepa

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have seen conflicting dates on when AMCAS primary application first gets transmitted to med schools? If I am already verified, when is the earliest that I could potentially get secondaries sent to me?

I have seen June 10th, June 28th, and July 10th. All very different dates.

Thanks in advance!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you get verified before June 25th, then expect to receive some secondaries on the 25th or the next day. Be aware, though, that some secondaries will be registered as "spam" or "promotions" (looking at you Gmail...) and might miss them if you aren't combing through your inbox thoroughly.

My Dartmouth secondary sat in my "promotions" binder for over a week...