When does APPIC update internship app stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

penguinrabbit

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when APPIC updates internship application stats to reflect the most current round of applicants? I'm curious about a couple of things.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe it's site by site, but I just checked a bunch and none "Summary of the Characteristics of the Specified Internship Class" for the 2018-2019 cohorts were updated. There's no 2018-2019 column for the six or seven I checked. Did you see a 2018-2019?

Yes, it is site by site. Some have likely posted their brochures as those decisions have likely been made by now at many sites. That information is likely in the process of being updated in the directory. For instance, I did a quick search for Boston in the site name and you'll see most have application deadlines for 2017 still, and one has it listed for 2018. This reflects some attention to the APPIC directory and I suspect that applicant information for the most recent year is low on the totem pole of important information they want out there first. It's safe to assume programs are going to be pretty consistent year by year.

Is there something you are specifically looking for?