When does the 2011-2012 application cycle open?

Started by Atticus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Atticus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know? I remember looking into it last year and I thought it opened 4/1/10 and closed 6/1/10. I figured it be the same this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just decided to call them for an answer, and they said that the application will open sometime in May. I asked when the application will close, and he said he doesn't know because he doesn't know the exact date that it will open. I think, traditionally, it remains open for two months, but I'm not sure.

I also asked him if they often change the application essays (I wanted to get a head start on them), and he stated that they often do so to not to bother writing essays that answer last year's application questions.