When is Cornell going to send acceptance in big batch?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arraysyn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When is Cornell going to send acceptance in big batch? During the interview, I heard they are going to send out first batch of acceptance in March. Anyone know the exact date?

Members don't see this ad.

arraysyn said:
When is Cornell going to send acceptance in big batch? During the interview, I heard they are going to send out first batch of acceptance in March. Anyone know the exact date?

The last day of interviews is March 10th and I think that I read somewhere that all decisions are mailed out on the 10th. Not sure, but I think all schools have to have sent out enough acceptances to fill their class by the 15th anyways.

adog said:
The last day of interviews is March 10th and I think that I read somewhere that all decisions are mailed out on the 10th. Not sure, but I think all schools have to have sent out enough acceptances to fill their class by the 15th anyways.

are you sure the last day is March 10th? when I called they told me they might be interviewing until the second or third week of march, but maybe i was told incorrectly. so they must be done inviting for interview, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
during the interview, I thought they said they would make decision until they have finished interviewed everyone. This would allow them to compare everyone across the board. So, does this mean they will start sending out most of the acceptances after they have finished the interview cycle?

March 10th? I can't wait that long! Last year acceptances were sent out March 5th.