When is the next baby Miller due out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fiend

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to buy this text but noted the 4th edition that is out for sale was published in 2000 - five years ago. Any word on when the next edition of this book will be out? Is there another comparable text (i.e. not a huge reference text) that I should get instead? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Fiend said:
I wanted to buy this text but noted the 4th edition that is out for sale was published in 2000 - five years ago. Any word on when the next edition of this book will be out? Is there another comparable text (i.e. not a huge reference text) that I should get instead? Thanks

Morgan and Mikhail (Clinical Anesthesiology) is a great book, although 1000 pgs it's a nice read and not a huge reference text (e.g. Barash). Don't know about the next ed of Miller.

impetigo said:
Morgan and Mikhail (Clinical Anesthesiology) is a great book, although 1000 pgs it's a nice read and not a huge reference text (e.g. Barash). Don't know about the next ed of Miller.

Not sure when the next baby miller is coming, but id be interested too. Ive tried a couple of time to read Clincal Anesthesiology but it is kinda of a hard and boring read right now. Alot of the stuff goes over my head i think because i dont have the clinical experience to relate to it. Now that Step III is outta the way im going to read the baby and try to get through Clinical Anesthesiology in CA-1.

btw when is a good time to start reading the big blue book?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone direct us to recent threads on this forum discussing textbook reading options for various skillsets?
Thanks

Clinical Anesthesiology by Morgan is by far the easiest text in anesthesiology to follow,Miller is much tougher,don't know about baby miller though.