Aug 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Kind of a simple question, but I submitted my area application around mid-August and got all of those "application complete"/"under review" emails around the beginning of September. When do you guys speculate I should be hearing back about interviews?

So far I've received an invite to interview at Creighton Dental School and a rejection from Midwestern U - Arizona. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
About the Ads
Jul 22, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
You gotta wait at least for a month or two months to start hearing from them which sucks but there is no other way. Focus on your school work etc to get yourself distracted :)

Reactions: 1 users
Aug 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
You gotta wait at least for a month or two months to start hearing from them which sucks but there is no other way. Focus on your school work etc to get yourself distracted :)
Yeah, I agree, I was just curious about how long it has taken in the past for people that submitted apps. Also, do you think if I do receive interviews around Halloween/early November, they will be scheduled before the December 15th "acceptance date"?

artist2022

UCLA D3 :)
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Also, do you think if I do receive interviews around Halloween/early November, they will be scheduled before the December 15th "acceptance date"?
They usually schedule interviews to be a few weeks later but since mostly everything is virtual, you may have them scheduled to be before Dec 15th, so possibly.

Reactions: 1 user
Aug 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
They usually schedule interviews to be a few weeks later but since mostly everything is virtual, you may have them scheduled to be before Dec 15th, so possibly.
I suppose it is possible with many interviews being done over zoom. I'm just hoping to get my opportunity to interview since I feel my being "personable" and a good conversationalist are some of my strongest attributes aside from stats and what-not.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 29, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yeah, I agree, I was just curious about how long it has taken in the past for people that submitted apps. Also, do you think if I do receive interviews around Halloween/early November, they will be scheduled before the December 15th "acceptance date"?
I got an interview invite to MWU-IL on Oct. 29 and the earliest time available was Dec 7.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.