When should you begin turning interviews down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

After how many interview invites should you begin declining?

• Never go to all interviews!

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 20+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12-15

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 10-12

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • 7-10

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 4-7

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 1-4

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Falco2525

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so here is a question...after how many invites should you start maybe declining interviews you are offered...how many does it take to feel comfortable about getting in??

Members don't see this ad.

simple. when u have atleast 1 ACCEPTANCE. its not unheard of to have multiple interviews and no acceptances.

Okay so here is a question...after how many invites should you start maybe declining interviews you are offered...how many does it take to feel comfortable about getting in??

I think 11 is the magic number:laugh: . Do you know when you will hear back from the school after the interviews? I would probably wait till I had an acceptance to turn a school down... Maybe schedule them a little later? Say you have a conflict.

Members don't see this ad :)

i could swear there's another thread just like this somewhere...

Yeah last one was a troll...this is actually a question I have

I didn't vote because my answer wasn't there. I'd interview until I got an acceptance. Then I'd base my interviews on my acceptance. If I'd rather go to the new school than my acceptance, I'd interview there.

I didn't vote because my answer wasn't there. I'd interview until I got an acceptance. Then I'd base my interviews on my acceptance. If I'd rather go to the new school than my acceptance, I'd interview there.

If I could adjust the questions I would add that one there...but thanks for the input...kind of what I think too