This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hopefully4Success

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! Just found out about SDN so I'm still getting used to everything and exploring the site. I was wondering when I should take the PCAT. I have already completed most of my Pre-Pharm Program. I am in the middle of my O-chem 1 therefore have not taken o-chem 2. I was wondering how much of o-chem 2 is on the exam and if i should wait until I'm done that class or it would be okay to take it with out any real knowledge about o-chem 2. I hope you guys can give my some insight about my situation.