When will Penn State let us know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there recently and was wondering when they will let us know by? Also, does anyone know how many they will accept for their class of 155?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed mid January and I'm still waiting.

You can check my mdapps for timing b/w interview and acceptance. If there class really is 155, I would imagine they would accept somewhere between 350-500? I'm leaning on attending Penn St, even though I have two acceptances from my state schools... Penn St was the ****.

Members don't see this ad :)
A better question is When will Penn state finally complete my application? It's been 4 months and I am still not complete...:mad:

Is their class really 155? I thought it was supposed to be 135 but got to 155 last year because more peope matriculated than was expected...

interviewed in early jan., found out in less than six weeks

oh, and to answer your question, interviewed in October, found out in December :)

I interviewed in early December..still havent heard!

I interviewed in early December..still havent heard!

That's strange, I would call them and ask if there have been any decisions on your application. I interviewed Dec. 1 and found out Jan. 16th, that would put you on about Jan 23rd if you interviewed around a week after me?

it's really different all the time. I interviewed mid dec and found out a week later. Good luck! and keep your fingers crossed :)

Any idea when PSU's adcom meets? I am supposed to be reviewed this week, and finally hear a decision back (after 9 long weeks).