-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
When will you quit SDN
Started by aaronrodgers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
"I'm retiring". Y'all have fun now, and be good."
I will cry"I'm retiring". Y'all have fun now, and be good."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that you'll be in residency by thenI will cry
D
deleted668917
I think that you'll be in residency by then
"I'm retiring". Y'all have fun now, and be good."
Any foreseeable reason you would retire? Do you see SDN more of a hobby?
This is the first website I've been interested in. I'm not sure if Goro sees it as a hobby, but I see it as a way to gain more knowledge about this whole process.Any foreseeable reason you would retire? Do you see SDN more of a hobby?
Probably once med school starts, to be honest.
But before I was saying after I get accepted and I'm still here so who really knows.
But before I was saying after I get accepted and I'm still here so who really knows.
D
deleted446889
I'd use it as needed, like I always have.
I will never quit. I am planing on siring some children for the sole purpose of taking on my sdn account into the future after my death. As they will do the same with their children , carrying my username into perpetuity , atleast until the robot army rises. Or maybe before the first difficult exam in medical school.
Last edited:
If definitely is a hobby right now!Any foreseeable reason you would retire? Do you see SDN more of a hobby?
I have to get my kids into college first.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When the world turns to ash and the final server crumbles.
7
750335
At 1000 posts.
Yeah, I made this brilliant decision as a lurker who thought I'd never get to 1000 posts.
Yeah, I made this brilliant decision as a lurker who thought I'd never get to 1000 posts.
From what I know about you, I get the feeling that if you took a good hard look at SPF you'd burst that 1k barrier rull quick.At 1000 posts.
Yeah, I made this brilliant decision as a lurker who thought I'd never get to 1000 posts.
I think i have seen @tskiihii in SPF before. You do realize you have potentially wasted one of her posts as she might have to respond to your post.From what I know about you, I get the feeling that if you took a good hard look at SPF you'd burst that 1k barrier rull quick.
When I retire. Given the state of my retirement fund, that might be in another decade.
I dont know if I should like this post or dislike it because of the retirement fund comment. Did you convert to cash after the crash?When I retire. Given the state of my retirement fund, that might be in another decade.
Today.
Or when I die.
The later of those two dates.
Or when I die.
The later of those two dates.
I dont know if I should like this post or dislike it because of the retirement fund comment. Did you convert to cash after the crash?
I'm so old... which crash? But the answer is always, No.
I guess I always just think of the great recession and the great depression as the two major crashes. the 80's crash was there for a month, and the early 2000's was a crazy time, but even then I had my doubts about pets.com being valued higher than kellog.I'm so old... which crash? But the answer is always, No.
When I finally snap and tell one of you neurotic pre-meds to f*ck off for asking the same question for the millionth time.
When I finally snap and tell one of you neurotic pre-meds to f*ck off for asking the same question for the millionth time.
What's the difference between MD and DO?
I'm going to declare in my will someone "ghost write" for me. I wanna get that sweet "150 year member" banner.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have plans to set up an endowment. Dedicated SDNers can apply for a scholarship contingent on regular, high quality ghostwriting.I'm going to declare in my will someone "ghost write" for me. I wanna get that sweet "150 year member" banner.
Shorting shares of @tskiihii as we speakI dont know if I should like this post or dislike it because of the retirement fund comment. Did you convert to cash after the crash?
When I get too busy to post frequently. I plan on staying active as a med student and beyond so I can give back for all the great info I've gotten here.
I already shorted futures on shares.Shorting shares of @tskiihii as we speak
I already shorted futures on shares.
Future?
Percocets, molly, Percocets
Percocets, molly, Percocets
This thread has been........interesting.
I will quit SDN when the Browns win a super bowl 🙂
Make sure you assign a delegate to close your account after your death.I will quit SDN when the Browns win a super bowl 🙂
Ew, sports.I will quit SDN when the Browns win a super bowl 🙂
You think so? Im only 22.Make sure you assign a delegate to close your account after your death.
You think so? Im only 22.
How old do you have to be to die?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
How old do you have to be to die?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
You are going to be a fantastic physician
You think so? Im only 22.
It's the Browns, so maybe your grandkids will see it happen.
I sorta want to stay and watch how many haters come out when medicine becomes universal and controlled by one entity that determines reimbursement and cuts procedures massively to the point that hourly wage ends up about the same across all specialties in an effort to shift people into doing a specialty they actually wanted to do whatever their step 1 score may be without income being the factor.
That or I'll get banned for triggering the softies on this site too much for my sarcastic scenarios.
That or I'll get banned for triggering the softies on this site too much for my sarcastic scenarios.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So.......Jesus????I sorta want to stay and watch how many haters come out when medicine becomes universal and controlled by one entity that determines reimbursement and cuts procedures massively to the point that hourly wage ends up about the same across all specialties in an effort to shift people into doing a specialty they actually wanted to do whatever their step 1 score may be without income being the factor.
That or I'll get banned for triggering the softies on this site too much for my sarcastic scenarios.
btw I'm triggered

Last edited:
10 years...100 post..true lurkerI'll probably be lurking in the shadows forever lol Back into my cave I go...
I decided to go to grad school but still plan on sticking around to try to help. I also still learn a lot on the forums!
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K