When will you quit SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that you'll be in residency by then
giphy (9).gif
 
I will never quit. I am planing on siring some children for the sole purpose of taking on my sdn account into the future after my death. As they will do the same with their children , carrying my username into perpetuity , atleast until the robot army rises. Or maybe before the first difficult exam in medical school.
 
Last edited:
I'm hoping I can give back like many others have given to us with AMA's and swift kicks to the ass when needed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At 1000 posts.

Yeah, I made this brilliant decision as a lurker who thought I'd never get to 1000 posts.
 
At 1000 posts.

Yeah, I made this brilliant decision as a lurker who thought I'd never get to 1000 posts.
From what I know about you, I get the feeling that if you took a good hard look at SPF you'd burst that 1k barrier rull quick.
 
From what I know about you, I get the feeling that if you took a good hard look at SPF you'd burst that 1k barrier rull quick.
I think i have seen @tskiihii in SPF before. You do realize you have potentially wasted one of her posts as she might have to respond to your post.
 
When I retire. Given the state of my retirement fund, that might be in another decade.
I dont know if I should like this post or dislike it because of the retirement fund comment. Did you convert to cash after the crash?
 
I'm so old... which crash? But the answer is always, No.
I guess I always just think of the great recession and the great depression as the two major crashes. the 80's crash was there for a month, and the early 2000's was a crazy time, but even then I had my doubts about pets.com being valued higher than kellog.
 
I come and go from Internet forums. My posts will fade in frequency over the course of a week followed by an abrupt end for months or years. I might someday return after quitting though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sorta want to stay and watch how many haters come out when medicine becomes universal and controlled by one entity that determines reimbursement and cuts procedures massively to the point that hourly wage ends up about the same across all specialties in an effort to shift people into doing a specialty they actually wanted to do whatever their step 1 score may be without income being the factor.

That or I'll get banned for triggering the softies on this site too much for my sarcastic scenarios.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sorta want to stay and watch how many haters come out when medicine becomes universal and controlled by one entity that determines reimbursement and cuts procedures massively to the point that hourly wage ends up about the same across all specialties in an effort to shift people into doing a specialty they actually wanted to do whatever their step 1 score may be without income being the factor.

That or I'll get banned for triggering the softies on this site too much for my sarcastic scenarios.
So.......Jesus????





btw I'm triggered :lame:
 
Last edited: