where am i going for penn state interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview scheduled at penn state for 1/10 and I just realized that I do not know where to go for my interview. Does anyone know which building, which room we are supposed to meet?

Members don't see this ad.

sdnstud said:
I have an interview scheduled at penn state for 1/10 and I just realized that I do not know where to go for my interview. Does anyone know which building, which room we are supposed to meet?

Office of admissions at the medical school entrance in Hershey, it's like all the way down one of the entrances and then you take right before the couches at the end of the hallway.

It's in the Biomedical Research building...so after you drive onto the campus, bear right, park in the big parking garage behind the medical center, then walk out towards the Children's Hospital and to the left...or if you're staying at a hotel, sometimes they have a shuttle and just tell them the Biomed building and they'll get you there. Good luck!