Where can find more practice questions on Reading Comprehension?

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 22, 2004
Status
This is my weakest section. I am still trying to find a strategy that works for me. But I am running out fresh practice RC questions. I have Kaplan, Barron, and Topscore. Where can I find more RC questions similiar to the real ones? Let know if you know some. THANKS! :thumbup:

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2004
Smooth Operater said:
This is my weakest section. I am still trying to find a strategy that works for me. But I am running out fresh practice RC questions. I have Kaplan, Barron, and Topscore. Where can I find more RC questions similiar to the real ones? Let know if you know some. THANKS! :thumbup:

ahhhhhhhh your threads are keeping me awake trying to answer your 10e7 questions. :mad: the kaplan online access they give you w/the class has a few more tests in it too...

OP
S

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 22, 2004
Status
I didn't take the kaplan course, I got most of stuffs from friends.

bevzi

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Try DAT Achiever

Smooth Operater said:

About the Ads