Where did you go for Undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Kansas, double BA in Psychology and German. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!

It is alright to admit that you were on the basketball team. You must be upset that you won the NCAA Championship and the players from Memphis and Kansas State went way ahead of you in the NBA draft. Oh, life is so unfair! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard from Daniel Simpson, aka D-Day? How can his whereabouts be unknown? The guy has to be a psychologist, right? After all, rumor has it that both T4C and RayneeDeigh both got into clinical psych programs because they were able to tap out the William Tell Overture on their throats! I tried it in an interview but it backfired since I tapped the melody out on the professor's throat! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfOKmr64k_I

Oh man they left off the best part of the D-day scene where he makes the cartoon noise after doing the overture. Darn.

As far as where D-day is 2-day:

http://www.acmewebpages.com/animal/wherenow.htm

ah_dday.gif
Daniel Simpson Day '63 - On the run from Interpol for various unspecified offenses
Bruce McGill, a native of San Antonio, Texas, and a graduate of the University of Texas, continues to stay very busy as an actor. His long list of character roles includes work in Ali, Legally Blonde 2 and as Ernest Hemingway in Waiting for the Moon. He played Yankee manager Ralph Houk in Billy Crystal's 61* for HBO. Other notable films include The Legend of Baggar Vance, The Ballad of Gregorio Cortez, Silkwood, My Cousin Vinny, Cliffhanger, Courage Under Fire, Runaway Jury, and Cinderella Man. He had a recurring role as Jack Dalton on "McGuyver" and has guested on "Gideon's Crossing," "Miami Vice," "Home Improvement," "Walker, Texas Ranger," "Star Trek: Voyager," and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent," among others.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stony Brook, the school itself sucks, but the psych department is amazing.

Smith College, A.B. in Psych (high hon), minor in Stats. I miss it so much!

Sarahanne, my sister-in-law teaches at Salem in the English department. It's a lovely campus!

Undergraduate:

BA from The University of Tampa (medium size liberal arts school)

Graduate:

MS in Clinical Psychology from Concordia University (Medium sized liberal arts school)

Ph.D. I am currently studying at the non-traditional Fielding Graduate University

BA at Boston University

MA at Tufts University

B.A. in psychology from SUNY Old Westbury in 2004.

M.S. in clinical/counseling psychology from Chestnut Hill College in 2008.

Starting Psy.D. at Chestnut Hill College in two weeks!

Last edited:
DePaul University for undergrad

MWU for grad

B.A. - St. John's University ('03)
Psy.D., M.A. Alfred University ('08 / '05)

BA from University of Cincinnati with a certificate in Deaf Studies.

Currently a second-year (woo hoo!) at Xavier University.

BA from University of Cincinnati with a certificate in Deaf Studies.

Currently a second-year (woo hoo!) at Xavier University.

Cincy natives represent! Sigh, I'm going to miss the chili and Frisch's. But definitely not the snow!!!

Graduating this December from NYU; BA in Psych. Applying to clinical PhD programs this fall! Terrified!

2007 UIC (university of illinois @ chicago) grad!
Currently a first year Clinical Ph.D. student. Hang in there dear graduates from average state schools!

University of Michigan-Ann Arbor B.A. '04 [English & psychology]
Howard University M.E.d. '07 [counseling psychology]
I am currently a second year student in SUNY-Buffalo's combined counseling & school psych program, school psychology concentration '12.

I went to Augsburg College in Minneapolis...very small, but loved it there.

Graduated in 2006 with two degrees, one in Psychology, one in Music.

Currently preparing to apply to Clinical Psychology Ph.D. programs this fall.

Cincy natives represent! Sigh, I'm going to miss the chili and Frisch's. But definitely not the snow!!!
word :horns: on the chili. the cans are just NOT the same- trust me on that one, and get your fix every time you're there. you'll be fine. :)

and get some jars of LaRosa's Spaghetti Sauce to tide you over.

(oh- and Go Muskies!!!!! :hardy: )

B.S. Psych.,______________________

About to start my second year at an M.S. Clinical Psych. program in the southeast. Currently narrowing down the list of schools to apply to, studying to retake the GRE, and working on my thesis. It's going to be a busy year!

Last edited: