Where did you match/scramble???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neilc

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, a round of applause to all of you for getting jobs! Congratulations!:clap:

I think lots of us are curious as to where everyone wound up...show off your stuff, and let us know, so when those results come in in a few hours, or if you have your scramble contract signed, or if you pre-matched months ago, lets see what you got!

Again, well done, everybody! And, when my ERAS comes across your PD's desk in a few years, put in a good word for me...;)

Members don't see this ad.

Well, let me be the first to get this party started. Things shifted a little at the end, but I'm glad to be starting this July at the Washington Hospital Center in DC.

Now where is everyone else going?

**Thank God its finally done**

Hey Guys,

I'm pretty new to this bulletin board. But anyway, I've matched at Cook County - John Stroger, Jr. Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Let me know if anyone is going there or knows anyone else going there.

Steph:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am headed back to sunny SoCal.... Kaiser- LA.

Hopkins!! :)
Good luck to all in residency!

mayo :D

congratulations everyone!

matched with texas tech university.
male, non-US citizen, foreign graduate.
i hope i will be accepted by the obstetrics community.

God bless to you all!

Originally posted by docj2004
Hey Guys,

I'm pretty new to this bulletin board. But anyway, I've matched at Cook County - John Stroger, Jr. Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Let me know if anyone is going there or knows anyone else going there.

Steph:clap:

Wow! I know a ton of people who are there. There's John Carter, Dr. Romano, Dr. Weaver, Nurse Abby, etc. Tell them all I said hi! Congrats!;)

Heading to Emory.....in Atlanta:clap:
I am VERY happy....got my first choice....any other heading to Emory?

St Luke's
Bethlehem, PA

Lankenau Hospital - just outside of Philadelphia... and I am looking for the other two lucky souls that are going to be in my class - if you are out there let me know.

I matched at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School!!! :clap: