You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Where did you meet your significant other?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
for a friend
Sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Through mutual friends that we had. I met him during my last year of college (though he didn't go to my school). First time I ever met him was when he came into my workplace with his girlfriend and other said mutual friends.
I never had too much interest in him one way or another, but then after about a year of knowing him he started stalking me. The rest is history.
I never had too much interest in him one way or another, but then after about a year of knowing him he started stalking me. The rest is history.
“Asking for a friend” lol. What happened to all that stuff about NYC you were saying?
Tinder-like 5 yrs ago:
Cafeteria on campus
Riding on your rph license I seeShe was a tech, we're married now. She's no longer a tech
Can I get a sugar momma too?
Single and lovin' it.
A BOWLING ALLEY
Parking lot of a bowling alley.
Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii. I was a broke college student pushing 20 - 30 seated double wide canoes for tourists and I noticed this 11 / 10 scale beauty queen from an island outside of Tahiti (who was a Tahitian Dancer for the cultural center and a tour guide translator). I pushed the group of tourists she was guiding on the double wide canoe and told them I was about to make their guide my wife. Purposely signed up in an elective class in college just to talk to her.....
Married later that year...two kids and 7 years going we still together.
Married later that year...two kids and 7 years going we still together.
Work.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii. I was a broke college student pushing 20 - 30 seated double wide canoes for tourists and I noticed this 11 / 10 scale beauty queen from an island outside of Tahiti (who was a Tahitian Dancer for the cultural center and a tour guide translator). I pushed the group of tourists she was guiding on the double wide canoe and told them I was about to make their guide my wife. Purposely signed up in an elective class in college just to talk to her.....
Married later that year...two kids and 7 years going we still together.
Nice job! Love how girls always love to say, “I just like things to happen naturally,” when there’s usually prep work on the mans side.
Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii. I was a broke college student pushing 20 - 30 seated double wide canoes for tourists and I noticed this 11 / 10 scale beauty queen from an island outside of Tahiti (who was a Tahitian Dancer for the cultural center and a tour guide translator). I pushed the group of tourists she was guiding on the double wide canoe and told them I was about to make their guide my wife. Purposely signed up in an elective class in college just to talk to her.....
Married later that year...two kids and 7 years going we still together.
Ah, the good ole PCC.
Says the single guy [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
You're fishing for a big ooferino
baller! congratsPolynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii. I was a broke college student pushing 20 - 30 seated double wide canoes for tourists and I noticed this 11 / 10 scale beauty queen from an island outside of Tahiti (who was a Tahitian Dancer for the cultural center and a tour guide translator). I pushed the group of tourists she was guiding on the double wide canoe and told them I was about to make their guide my wife. Purposely signed up in an elective class in college just to talk to her.....
Married later that year...two kids and 7 years going we still together.
Mutual friends.
Getting out there and meeting with friends is probably one of the best ways to meet somebody. Your friends have already vetted you both as good people and you probably have some similar outlooks or hobbies or they wouldn’t be spending time with you, so if sparks fly among their friends, you might be a good match!
Getting out there and meeting with friends is probably one of the best ways to meet somebody. Your friends have already vetted you both as good people and you probably have some similar outlooks or hobbies or they wouldn’t be spending time with you, so if sparks fly among their friends, you might be a good match!
Online. Married 10 years this year. House, 2 kids, and a dog. No picket fence, but pretty much have it all 😍
Online: Match
I always thought online platforms were silly but it worked for us. 7 years later we are coming up on our 5 yr wedding anniversary, with 2 kiddos and loving life. It has and continues to be one hell of a ride....
I always thought online platforms were silly but it worked for us. 7 years later we are coming up on our 5 yr wedding anniversary, with 2 kiddos and loving life. It has and continues to be one hell of a ride....
met in first year of pharmacy school. studied together for all the quiz and exams. We did rotations and boards together too. it was the best time of my life. We are happily married now and we have a cute 2 year old daughter.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K