Where do foreigners pass the NEB exams??

Started by BloomGirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BloomGirl

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I failed to find any info about that and thought I should ask you guys here.. Can you please tell me where do foreigners actually pass these exams like BCSE, Navle or CPE? In their countries? Or they must go to Canada in order to pass them?

Also an additional question: Do all of these exams have any expiration date after you pass them? Like IELTS for example (its date expires in 2 years)?
 
Last edited:
Exams are taken at prometric. www.prometric.com , go to the website and check if they have any venues in your country.
BCSE and NAVLE do not have an expiration date, you must finish the board in 7 years however.
 
So I failed to find any info about that and thought I should ask you guys here.. Can you please tell me where do foreigners actually pass these exams like BCSE, Navle or CPE? In their countries? Or they must go to Canada in order to pass them?

Also an additional question: Do all of these exams have any expiration date after you pass them? Like IELTS for example (its date expires in 2 years)?


According to the info that I got from CVMA , you will need to get your ECFVG certificate and pass NAVLE to register for NEB

I think you can pay extra for taking BCSE and NAVLE oversea, but you will need to come to U.S. for the CPE.

There are more info on CVMA website

CVMA | National Examining Board Summary

http://wiki.cvma-acmv.org:8090/display/NEBP/NEB+Candidate+Information