Where do you officially track your completed CEUs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markelmarcel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! So, now that I'm licensed, I've attended 3 continuing education courses thus far. I was wondering where do I keep track of this officially so that my licensure renewal will not be at risk? My employer doesn't require a copy of my certificate, so I've just been keeping my information filed myself...

Members don't see this ad.

My state uses CEbroker.com. Some CEU providers report automatically to them, some you enter manually. You can create a free account with them and track your CEUs. Before CEBroker, it was based on honor system meaning when you renewed your license, you would just put in the amount of hours you've taken and the state would randomly audit people.

I would like to know how we go about the CEU credit in California. If anybody could help. I am also a new licensed PT. Thanks in advance for the help. And where are good websites to go for CEU credit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! So, now that I'm licensed, I've attended 3 continuing education courses thus far. I was wondering where do I keep track of this officially so that my licensure renewal will not be at risk? My employer doesn't require a copy of my certificate, so I've just been keeping my information filed myself...
aPTitude through FSBPT: https://pt.fsbpt.net/aptitude. This site will report to all states you are licensed in, and is quick and easy to use.

Cool! thanks for the suggestions! Right now I'm just keeping my things all together in a folder, but I may use an online system just so that if something were to happen to the physical copies, I'd still have proof. Thank you to all!

where do we go to find classes & how do we know if they are approved?

FYI - most states don't require CEUs for the first licensure renewal.

Not fair to ask ask a new licensee to get 30 CEUs in a few months if they recently graduated or passed the boards.