where do you see yourself in 15 years?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laya533

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This questions is asked in most of the interviews. What will be your answers?

Members don't see this ad.

Having a neon sign that blinks "DOCTOR" outside of my office located in a strip mall.
Anyone else going to live up the monotony? ;)

That's my answer, but what is more important is what yours will be!

MB in SD said:
Having a neon sign that blinks "DOCTOR" outside of my office located in a strip mall.
Anyone else going to live up the monotony? ;)

That's my answer, but what is more important is what yours will be!

As not nice, as I'm about to sound, cuz I like Laya and don't mean to offend here......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
laya533 said:
This questions is asked in most of the interviews. What will be your answers?

How about:

"In 15 years, I see myself sitting in your office again bugging you for admission for the 16th time. That's how dedicated I am. So why don't we skip all that and go ahead and admit me. Trust me, I can be very annoying and persistent. So what do you say?"

That would be so funny! If I were the interviewer, I get a great laugh out of that!

^^^ haha i think i'd say that for the hell of it. then follow it with my real answer"

"in 15 yrs, i'll have finished 4 yrs of med school, 5 or more yrs of orthopedic residency, 1 yr of fellowship, and i'll be practicing faculty at the medical school i attended. i'll also be married, paying off loans, and generally happy because i'll be an orthopedic surgeon for xxxxx COM." haha how's that for brown-nosing?

I will have completed medical school, residency, and be approaching the end of my military medical career and considering what kind of civilian setting I want to practice in as a retired military physician.

... sitting on a beach and enjoying my corona :cool:

living under the bridge at the corner of sunset and santa monica bc one of my patients sued me for "accidentally" taking too much vicodin and going insane.

lol jtank. Good one.

"In 15 years, I will be redecorating this office because I'll become ____(insert ur interviewer's Title here) and i am thinking of putting a plant by the window, What do you think?"