Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Where is everybody?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Thumper, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Thumper

Thumper Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I applied to eight osteopathic schools and sent in my application on August 25th. Now, there is no way for me to access the AACOM application because it keeps writing Application Status : Delivered and won't let me go any further. Also, I have not heard from any of the schools about secondaries. I'm wondering if they even know I exist and if they got anything thru AACOMAS. To add insult to injury, I have sent them a few e-mails, with no replies. I am seriously freaked out right now because it seems like they just picked up and left, with no forwarding address! If anyone has any info or advice, please, don't hesitate! Help a friend in need! ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mmpp

mmpp Member
    7+ Year Member

Try giving AACOMAS a call. I've found that's the most effective way to get in touch with them. Also, I submitted August 3 and didn't start getting secondaries until Sept. 10 or so. Just wait. You'll soon have a big pile of secondaries to fill out. I'd give AACOMAS a call though, just to make sure they have all your materials and are processing it. good luck!

3. mikeaparker

mikeaparker Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    every time I call it's the same guy answering the phone....

Now wonder it takes over a month..

What?? they can only afford 1 guy to work there???? Weird... very weird if you ask me...

It took me over a month as well and I called them every week to make sure they're working on it...

mike

4. tnt3

tnt3 Member
    7+ Year Member

Definitely give AACOMAS a call. I submitted 9/17 and all my transcripts were in by October 1. But when I called they told me that 2 of my transcripts were missing. Luckily, the situation was quickly resolved and my application would be sent out next week.

5. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    You guys who submitted later are very lucky, it seems to only be taking them a month to turn the app over. Those of us who submitted early (mine was in on 5/28) didn't get secondaries until the last week in July - almost 2 months later! So be patient! I know it's hard, but this process has a lot of waiting in it. Also, I agree with the above poster, if you call them, they are usually very helpful. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...