Where is it not too late to apply?

Started by SDDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SDDPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on schools where submitting an application now would be okay? Such as St. Augustine? Or others?

I have been waitlisted at a few schools with a lower GPA (2.93/3.5 prereq), and am becomming a little nervous.

Does anybody have a couple suggestions?
 
I'm in the same boat! St Aug's fall deadline has passed, but I am considering sending apps to Touro NV, Hampton U, NY Medical, and Franklin Pierce. Also, Azuza Pacific has its app open for their winter/spring term. Just out of curiosity since I have similar stats, where did you get waitlisted? I am currently waitlisted for Georgia Regents and Southwest Baptist.
 
I was waitlisted at Pitt (mainly due to my references). I sent my app to Hampton U a while ago. When do they make decisions? New York Med College, when is that deadline? Or is it rolling admissions for Spring?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted at Pitt (mainly due to my references). I sent my app to Hampton U a while ago. When do they make decisions? New York Med College, when is that deadline? Or is it rolling admissions for Spring?


What happened with your references?