Where is the option to stop step 2 scores from being released?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dermaway

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some schools require it, but I take it in two weeks and don't want it released unless schools require it. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for the premature thread, should have looked at ERAS first. Apparently there is a "retransmit" button, and I'm assuming if I don't click that then schools won't see my score.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I know some schools require it, but I take it in two weeks and don't want it released unless schools require it. Thanks!
Isn't there a box you check on ERAS saying whether you want the scores retransmitted or not? If you don't want your scores re-transmitted when your new score comes in, then don't check the box.

Reactions: 1 user
Isn't there a box you check on ERAS saying whether you want the scores retransmitted or not? If you don't want your scores re-transmitted when your new score comes in, then don't check the box.
lol yeah i just saw that and literally edited my post probably seconds after you posted your response. I appreciate your help

Members don't see this ad :)
lol yeah i just saw that and literally edited my post probably seconds after you posted your response. I appreciate your help
No problem. The match nerves can get to all of us! Apparently they've changed it this year (or maybe last year) to where you have to manually retransmit to all programs when you get your score back and decide to send it. So make sure you do it for all programs if you do.

No problem. The match nerves can get to all of us! Apparently they've changed it this year (or maybe last year) to where you have to manually retransmit to all programs when you get your score back and decide to send it. So make sure you do it for all programs if you do.
is there a way to only send new scores to certain programs that you know of? like if i do poorly i don't want to send it to every school but i at least want to send it to the few that require it just to take my chances

based on the button i saw, it didn't seem like it

is there a way to only send new scores to certain programs that you know of? like if i do poorly i don't want to send it to every school but i at least want to send it to the few that require it just to take my chances

based on the button i saw, it didn't seem like it
The way it's been in the past is that if you send a new score it is sent to all programs, you can't send it to programs A, B, and C, but not X, Y, and Z. The only ones that "require" it are Cleveland Clinic and UCSF likely bc of a requirement by the institution. Whether it's worth sending it to all programs just for those two is debatable.