Where should vet students live near UTK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utk2020

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y'all!
I'm an OOS student and will be attending UTK in the fall! But I'm at a loss for where to live. I'm going up next week to sign for an apartment but I need to know where to tour first! Any suggestions would be useful!

I'm looking for something close to campus with 2x2 availability. I'm looking to keep the total to around $1300/month total for the apartment and utilities. Also, it needs to be pet friendly, I will have a rabbit in tow!
 
Check out the University of Tennessee Class of 2020 Applicants thread. There's a lot of current students/grads that can give you advice 🙂