Where to get sectional exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thezilchplatypus

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, where can I go to purchase sectional exams? I tried to purchase them from Kaplan but they told me I would have to purchase a whole package in order to get that practice material. I am currently already enrolled in TBE which starts on May 10th. Until then I don't have any TBE materials, but I would like to start on some passage based questions/sectionals. Any ideas where to purchase online?
 
Hey guys, where can I go to purchase sectional exams? I tried to purchase them from Kaplan but they told me I would have to purchase a whole package in order to get that practice material. I am currently already enrolled in TBE which starts on May 10th. Until then I don't have any TBE materials, but I would like to start on some passage based questions/sectionals. Any ideas where to purchase online?

Khan academy has free passages for each section