Where to live in Birmingham, AL???

Started by EDF5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EDF5

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to Samford next fall for pharmacy school and I am looking for an apartment. If anyone can help me with some suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated!
 
Check out Homewood (closest), Vestavia Hills, then Hoover. You should be able to find many types. Try Southside if you want to be in Bham city limits and close to Samford. Fairly safe but not regarded as safe as the suburbs mentioned above.

I'd also call Samford's housing office because I have heard of some apartment complexes close by that give like having pharmacy students as tenants and the housing office may can give you the scoop.

This seems like a pretty good apt guide I found:

http://www.apartmentguide.com/search/geomap.asp?wsv_qsGeoKey=1,3,68

Hope this helps.


Carpe
graduate of the other pharmacy school in the state